Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Lee Monty said:

Not a Rodgers fan one bit but he’s been very brave with that lineup could be his final nail or master stroke 

Depends on the tactics and how they line up on whether it's brave. Fair play if he's going for it all out attack, but if he's just playing his normal style and formation then it's just more square pegs in round holes and we have no hope. 🙏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Filberts lovechild said:

I swear when it comes to Soumare I watch a different match to everyone else. Half jogs around the pitch, not the best tackler, negative sideways / backwards passing. I saw 2 decent things from him in the last match but nothing extraordinary at all. Why is KDH dropped?!?!?

This game could be the death of Rogers rolling the dice like this

I don’t think either KDH at the moment, or Soumare are good enough on current form. 

Tielemans is hit and miss.

We can’t defend for toffee.

We rely on Maddison but he’s dwindling on the ball due to poor movement and aiming to retain the ball. He blows hot and cold.

The goalkeeper isn’t commanding enough.

The manager has ostracised Soyuncu, Praet and now Castagne. 

Thomas looks like he needs a loan to build him up, not starting Premier league games. 

A lot of that changes though with an early goal and we are so, so capable of going through the gears. We’ve been idling in first bloody gear for the first 5 games! We need to kick on and sort our shit out! 

Be aggressive. 

Be assertive. 

Be dynamic. 

Be direct. 

BE BLOODY LEICESTER!!!! 

Edited by Sly

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Hoping the Daka / Nacho partnership clicks. Come on boys 

Could be like watching Pele and Jairzinho

1 minute ago, Sly said:

I don’t think either KDH at the moment, or Soumare are good enough.

Tielemans is hit and miss.

We can’t defend for toffee.

We rely on Maddison but he’s dwindling on the ball due to poor movement and aiming to retain the ball. He blows hot and cold.

The goalkeeper isn’t commanding enough.

The manager has ostracised Soyuncu, Praet and now Castagne. 

Thomas looks like he needs a loan to build him up, not starting Premier league games. 

A lot of that changes though with an early goal and we are so, so capable of going through the gears. We’ve been idling in first bloody gear for the first 5 games! We need to kick on and sort our shit out! 

Be aggressive. 

Be assertive. 

Be dynamic. 

Be direct. 

BE BLOODY LEICESTER!!!! 

What exactly has Castagne done? Must've missed it during the general shitshow of the last week