Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Staffs Fox said:

I actually have no issue whatsoever with that team. KDH has been poor recently and Vardy has looked like he needs a rest,

Plenty of attacking in that team! Come on boys!

You have no issues are you actually joking ndidi and thomas in defence what a joke again

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Didn’t Isak get a Visa turned round in 48 hours so he could play for Newcastle the other night? Might be told I’m reading too much in to this sort of thing, but we seem to be so bad at sorting bits like this out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Timmy the new player who has fallen inexplicably out of favour otherwise the team looks good 

What a absolute joke that is aswell he is are best wing back now he is treating him like soy i actually hate rodgers even more than i did before 

No way back for Soyuncu then. Very bizarre, considering Rodgers is often credited for his man management skills. 

Be so curious if a new manager came in, whether Soyuncu would be straight back in the team, or he genuinely wants out and has no desire to play for Leicester again. I suspect it is somewhere in the middle, he wants to leave, but would have been happy to play, but Rodgers is having none of it. 

• Like 2

Rodgers has been decisive!   If he's right, he will deserve credit.  If we get on the front foot and can supply Daka and Iheamacho...

However, if he's wrong....  To me, that looks like a vulnerable side that will be lacking in  discipline.   

Just now, Manini said:

Didn’t Isak get a Visa turned round in 48 hours so he could play for Newcastle the other night? Might be told I’m reading too much in to this sort of thing, but we seem to be so bad at sorting bits like this out. 

His actually got delayed for the bank holiday weekend.

Honestly, with Faes in for Soumare and Ndidi in the midfield - that might not be far off our strongest side depending on how it's set up (assuming Nacho and Daka are both central as a 9 and 10.)

Really hope Castagne hasn't actually joined Soyuncu on the naughty step, though. I'd obviously not have Thomas first choice I don't think.

• Like 3