Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

Just now, STUHILL said:

No way back for Soyuncu then. Very bizarre, considering Rodgers is often credited for his man management skills. 

Be so curious if a new manager came in, whether Soyuncu would be straight back in the team, or he genuinely wants out and has no desire to play for Leicester again. I suspect it is somewhere in the middle, he wants to leave, but would have been happy to play, but Rodgers is having none of it. 

Maybe he is off to Turkey? Their window is still open.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, reynard said:

Well Brendan won't play him until January as he won't be ready. Honestly though why sign the guy if he can't go in the squad. Can't see that defence conceding fewer than 2.

Why sign him if he couldn’t play  this weekend ?  I doubt we knew that there would be a delay in his visa and we’ve bought him for more than one fixture !

Just now, Manini said:

Didn’t Isak get a Visa turned round in 48 hours so he could play for Newcastle the other night? Might be told I’m reading too much in to this sort of thing, but we seem to be so bad at sorting bits like this out. 

We will not find out why but nothing surprises you…..

That line up reeks of desperation.

This feels very much like a make or break situation now, that line up is a serious gamble that could sensationally work or dramatically backfire. 

We are in for an intriguing afternoon.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If he's training, then that's work, so I assume he has a visa to work, or he'd be in trouble for training with us.

He probably didn't get it immediately, and maybe missed a day training, so BR doesn't want to use him or something.

Not meaning to sound so paranoid, but it looks odd to me.