Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Vardy's time needs to be managed, otherwise he's going to get crocked pretty quickly. 

Yes it is probably natural with the manager trying to search for that winning formula, but it won't help his cause if we are soundly beaten.  The media love a good conspiracy theory, as do most of us fans...FT wouldn't survive without it.

We just aren’t going to get anything with that defence. It’s poor but it’s about the only defenders left that haven’t been alienated by Brent (Ricardo injury aside). Even though Faes is VISA issues today, if he is a signing the club has insisted on, does anyone really think Rodgers is going to play him?

We are bottom of the table and many players are in dire form. Dropping players is the correct thing to do here, get the ones hungry and in form into the team instead. Will it work? Don’t know but don’t blame the manager for mixing it up. 

If a new manager comes in they could also have an entirely different system or preferred personnel so one way or another a change of guard in this team is likely over the next 24 months. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manini said:

Didn’t Isak get a Visa turned round in 48 hours so he could play for Newcastle the other night? Might be told I’m reading too much in to this sort of thing, but we seem to be so bad at sorting bits like this out. 

And I just commented that I doubt he'd be able to train (work!) without a visa, and we have photos of him training.

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

We are bottom of the table and many players are in dire form. Dropping players is the correct thing to do here, get the ones hungry and in form into the team instead. Will it work? Don’t know but don’t blame the manager for mixing it up. 

If a new manager comes in they could also have an entirely different system or preferred personnel so one way or another a change of guard in this team is likely over the next 24 months. 

The time for mixing it up is well gone.

Along with that no matter how much you mix it up the style stays the same.

Boring. Insipid. Negative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brendan Rodgers is actually insane. How is Castagne not a better option than Thomas? How is Ndidi a better option at centre back than an actual centre back like Soyuncu? How is Ward still being selected ahead of Iversen? I won't hold my breath on Faes getting a look in any time soon either, clearly not a Rodger's signing. 

• Like 3