Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

Guest Kopfkino

We are so bad. The defending is genuinely a Sunday League panic all the time. 

Castagne for Thomas is a must. Thomas should be on loan in the Championship, nowhere near the level rn

We look so poor in defence i mean the standard of league 2 and that being kind but rodgers nos just like everyone of us that soyuncu should be playing instead of ndidi in defence and Castagne over thomas and Iversen in goal if that was from the start i honestly think we would of bin winning now

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Think we can win this get Castange on for Thomas Justin back on the left

Thomas has improved as the half went on, but is from a low starting point, still rather have someone with a bit more nous there at the moment

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

We look unbelievably bad at the back.

That’s because we are. 

when you won’t play Castagne and Soyunchu because they have upset you, and play a midfielder and a championship quality left back  in their places what do you expect

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just something I don't mind actually when their midfield presses so high.

Move the ball quickly, don't dally in possession and try work it round them with the quick passing. 

3 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Brighton are swarming him, not a lot else he can do. Potter has identified we can’t get out if they target him and Tielemans. He’s a good coach. It’s on Rodgers to change it.

it’s not just this game though. Everytime he’s played. 

He seems to instantly give it back the cb almost every time, it’s just a needless phase of play. 

Not a swipe at him as it’s often needed but i don’t understand why we are playing it to our kids in those tight situations 

It’s a shame that you can see in Brendan that he actually doesn’t care. Not even reacting to the mishaps. No guidance to the players, not telling Thomas to stay wider where they are getting all the joy. Such a shame, this game is winnable