Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

He's definitely gone after this. That team is set up to fail miserably.

Brighton being at home should take it to us and take advantage of us playing a weak defence and midfield that he knows won't be very good at tracking runners. Rodgers will then say, he's tried what people have asked by going two up front, despite the fact he knows he's set up a midfield that won't track back and put them in front of a weak back 4.

• Like 2

Vardy is 37 there's no way he should be starting 2 games in 4 days. I want brendan gone ASAP but can't help but feel the people who are criticising him for 'dropping' Vardy would go mental if he picked up an injury for being over played. Give him the last half hour against tired legs after Daka has run them ragged could work very well. 

• Like 1

Brendan Rogers is at the point of no return now.

Good God if he plays Cags and he'll come up with the monstrous performance plus scores, it will totally embarrass him and diminish his credibility which little left already.

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking at their line-up, I can already see Tielemans and Soumare being totally overran when Brighton have the ball. They've lost the support of KDH's energy to protect them or just to add another body in midfield.

Mac Allister, Mwepu, March, Gross all the kind of players good enough to work their way around us. 

Welbeck's customary goal against us to be in the 21st minute.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Vardy is 37 there's no way he should be starting 2 games in 4 days. I want brendan gone ASAP but can't help but feel the people who are criticising him for 'dropping' Vardy would go mental if he picked up an injury for being over played. Give him the last half hour against tired legs after Daka has run them ragged could work very well. 

I was with you until you said Daka will run them ragged 🤣

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, FosseSpark said:

At least with this team we have chance to improve and change the game if its going shit. Vardy, castagne, dewsbury etc. 

Brendan will bring them on 89th minute

12 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

What a absolute joke that is aswell he is are best wing back now he is treating him like soy i actually hate rodgers even more than i did before 

I've just said the same to my boys. I actually hate him now. Picking the slow, weak Thomas over Castagne is the latest in a long line of baffling decisions which can only be designed to engineer his exit. This will probably be a limp wristed 2-0 defeat. 

• Like 2

Not sure whether I'd prefer 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 given we have no natural right sided player.

Option 1 - 4-3-3: 

Ward

Justin, Ndidi, Evans, Thomas

Soumare

Maddison, Tieleman's 

Daka,  Iheanacho,  Barnes

Option 2 - 4-4-2:

Ward

Justin,   Ndidi,   Evans,   Thomas

Maddison, Tieleman's, Soumare, Barnes

Iheanacho    Daka

Option 3 - 4-5-1 AKA Rodger's square pegs in round holes:

Ward

Justin, Ndidi, Evans, Thomas

Tieleman's    Soumare

Daka         Maddison           Barnes

Iheanacho

I don’t particularly hate this line up. But it’s not even hard to pick the best team is it?

Iverson

JJ

Evans

Soy

Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans

Perez

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Yes, yes, Perez ain’t great and Vardy is off form but given our lack of RW and the fact Vardy is the GOAT this is clearly the team we should have been playing most games since the start of the season. It’s not even difficult. 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 4