Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

That’s because we are. 

when you won’t play Castagne and Soyunchu because they have upset you, and play a midfielder and a championship quality left back  in their places what do you expect

Spot on this should be getting him sacked alone if i was the chairman and saw hes playing them and defending like this id sack him 

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Watch Man City play. Really watch. 

Almost nobody will take a risk trying to bring the ball under control if they're under any pressure, they'll all lay it back to Gundogan or a centre back, play a first time ball and keep it moving. 

You tire out the press, keep possession and then move and get in to space to receive another ball, hopefully with room to turn next time. 

yeah but their cb then moves it on with pace to the next option… we wait 2 seconds then pass it back to someone else being covered. 

As i said before, not a knock to him necessarily but just a bizarre waste of the ball that we seem to do quite often 

surely he’s not calling for it in those areas 

Edited by Lambert09

Just now, KFS said:

Some simple small changes would fix this

Iversen

Castagne

Faes

Evans

JJ

We better hope that is the answer regardless of who the manager is. Conceding over 2 goals a game will get us relegated. 

I think a lot rides in Faes being a good signing. Iversen surely has to come in, it doesn’t matter if he’s crap with his feet, Ward makes the rest of the defence and team look so nervous it’s unreal. 

• Like 1

I'm amazed we're level at half time.

2 very good goals from Nacho and Daka - we look good going forward, Tielemans is having a fantastic game so far.

Maddison is having a poor game, needs to get a bit of confidence into his play.

Thomas is having a terrible game and Ward even worse.

All to play for in the second half!

• Like 2

Just now, Typhoeus said:

It’s a shame that you can see in Brendan that he actually doesn’t care. Not even reacting to the mishaps. No guidance to the players, not telling Thomas to stay wider where they are getting all the joy. Such a shame, this game is winnable

Bit harsh, unless you are at the game you don't know what hes doing when the cameras are not on him 

The squads’ confidence is absolutely shot, I feel sorry for them out there. Fans still in a fairly jovial mood here although could get toxic quite quickly especially for Ward. 

Still firmly Rodgers out but these lads need support, badly. Get behind them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1