Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Tough one with Ward, he is having a terrible time as our No 1, do you keep playing him hoping you play him into form or do you bring on Iversen?

I know what i'd prefer. 

I say swap him out for the next game, but you can’t sub him off! It’s too much of a statement. It’s just not done.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We have some rubbish in our team and squad. 

Ward - never a PL keeper. 
Thomas - now where near good enough

evans - controversial but he’s been rubbish for a long time. Finished

justin - average 

Ndidi - been poor for a long time

barnes - just flatters to deceive every week. 

• Like 3

We certainly don't deserve to be level, that was a right comedy show for a while there. Hopefully some subs at half time (Maddison and Thomas for KDH and Castagne would be my call) and none of this waiting for the hour mark malarkey.

They're controlling the middle and targeting Thomas as a weak link, we need to stem that.

How are we still in it? lol

There is potential in this team, but will we ever see it with Brendan in charge?

Organization is all over the place and confidence seems like an all time low for more or less the whole team. Its really not very pretty. But we somehow still have a chance to get something from this game.

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Bit harsh, unless you are at the game you don't know what hes doing when the cameras are not on him 

i don’t think it’s that he doesn’t care. he’s lost the players and he’s adding to the list that despise him every week. 

He’s just not the man to turn things around. If he genuinely didn’t care, he wouldn’t be switching the team up like this. 

Dropping vardy is a big call and something you wouldn’t make if you really didn’t care. He’s now annoyed our most senior and influential player 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

yeah but their cb then moves it on with pace to the next option… we wait 2 seconds then pass it back to someone else being covered. 

As i said before, not a knock to him necessarily but just a bizarre waste of the ball that we seem to do quite often 

surely he’s not calling for it in those areas 

Well obviously, we're much worse than Man City. 

I'm just saying Bouba is doing what he'll be coached to in those situations.