Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

Youri and Maddison are too slow for midfield. That leaves Soumare on his own which is just crazy.

I'd go 3 at the back and Wilf alongside Soumare. That would at leasy give us a chance to get a grip on the game.

Then let the Maddison and Youri create the chances along with the front 3.

Can just imagine the post match interview with Brendan.

" Well I'm pleased with how we pressed in the last five minutes and the lads tried really hard. We just weren't aggressive enough and Brighton are very good, very technical side and they're where we're aiming to be in 2 years time. of course we wanted to bring some more in but we couldn't get the help the lads needed."

No, no, no.

This ****, hasn't just stood there, straight faced and said "don't be so safe".

The only way you know is to be safe, play sideways, backwards, suffocate the ball, it's all about "controlling the game", you wouldn't have it any other way.

Piss off.

• Like 1

I’d be shocked if our own fans aren’t singing your getting sacked in the morning by the 60th minute. 

While I get a manager dropping out of form players but Castagne omission is clearly cutting your nose of to spite your face, which is fecking stupid and not the leadership we require right now. 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, reynard said:

Can just imagine the post match interview with Brendan.

" Well I'm pleased with how we pressed in the last five minutes and the lads tried really hard. We just weren't aggressive enough and Brighton are very good, very technical side and they're where we're aiming to be in 2 years time. of course we wanted to bring some more in but we couldn't get the help the lads needed."

Difficult for the lads to play two games in less than three days

Yes Roy Keane, a pundit who can see through the bullshit.

Meanwhile you've got Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink saying "No, but you need help, you need help, you can't let 3 or 4 players go"....We let 2 go Jimmy, 1 of which hardly played for us last season.

Edited by Matt

14 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Vardy is 37 there's no way he should be starting 2 games in 4 days. I want brendan gone ASAP but can't help but feel the people who are criticising him for 'dropping' Vardy would go mental if he picked up an injury for being over played. Give him the last half hour against tired legs after Daka has run them ragged could work very well. 

He's 35. 

• Like 1