Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

6 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

It's a wonky shape. Either it makes life difficult for Brighton or it makes life difficult for us. 

Same as vs Utd in terms of us having an imbalance.

Barnes is the only natural width-giver there. Nothing down the right and that's not a slant on Maddison, just that his best position is central, where he thrives. I can only imagine Rodgers' thinking is that it brings players out to the right so that Iheanacho (likely) will drop deeper and occupy that space. I just hope our strikers aren't isolated. We need to support them and they need to have good service. 

Someone please tell me Soyuncu is injured and we’re not trying to get through this entire season with two CB’s in Evans and Faes. 

Obviously Vestegard is viewed as not up to it and Soyuncu isn’t Brendan’s mate. It’s time to build bridges in this squad and not burn them. 

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yes Roy Keane, a pundit who can see through the bullshit.

Meanwhile you've got Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink saying "No, but you need help, you need help, you can't let 3 or 4 players go"....We let 2 go Jimmy, 1 of which hardly played for us last season.

Agree. Basically said Brendan looks down and he just needs to get on with it. On paper we have a strong squad still. Hasslebank just looking like someone who has no idea whats going on.

Leaving Castagne out gives the opportunity to play JJ in his favoured right back slot in the hope of him finding some form and confidence. I actually thought that young Luke wasn't the worst performer in the ManU debacle. 

KDH has been poor this season. No problem leaving him out today. It'll do him good. 

For those with mental issues, best to avoid today’s match thread.  May God be with you.

Logging out for now to watch a wonderful performance by the Super Foxes. :scarf:

6 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Agree with Smithy - that’s  the flattest interview I’ve ever heard BR give. 😳

He's like a kids who had all his pocket money and toys taken away.

This was a opportunity to create a real us and them seige mental in the squad.

In stead his chosen to moan.

Just now, Spudulike said:

Leaving Castagne out gives the opportunity to play JJ in his favoured right back slot in the hope of him finding some form and confidence. I actually thought that young Luke wasn't the worst performer in the ManU debacle. 

KDH has been poor this season. No problem leaving him out today. It'll do him good. 

I think the best JJ has ever played for us was on the left though from memory.

Just now, Spudulike said:

Justin's preferred side is on the left of defence.

He's a much, much better LB than RB.

Just now, dobbylcfc said:

Oh god I hope he’s not here next season.😩 Can’t see his tippy tappy crap football working in the championship.

Tippy tappy would be a compliment, Rodgers' football is languid and hesitant

• Like 1

Amazing they can let a pundit come out with complete BS such as we've let 3-4 key players go and not correct him with a simple fact. This is the biggest live sports channel with hundreds of thousands of people watching and they let misinformation be stated as fact to support some no marks opinion.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Livid said:

Someone please tell me Soyuncu is injured and we’re not trying to get through this entire season with two CB’s in Evans and Faes. 

Obviously Vestegard is viewed as not up to it and Soyuncu isn’t Brendan’s mate. It’s time to build bridges in this squad and not burn them. 

Brendan has chucked him under the 🚎 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

This is getting tedious now. How much longer can Top allow this plank to carry on ruining our club. 

That is the question isn't it ?

I am  not sure the "compensation issue" holds water any more.

7 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

With Daka Barnes Madders and Nacho we should score a few today can we stop them scoring as many

At least on paper it looks like we have a chance of levelling the 2 goals they'll inevitably score.

Got to move the ball quicker into the opposition's half for that to happen is where it becomes problematic. 

The manager's mentality needs to change pretty swiftly if it's possible. 

First 15mins will tell. 

• Like 1