Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

Just now, Shane said:

What did he say? 

"You still look at their group of players, they still got a lot of good players, they shouldn't be near the bottom"

"What doesn't help Brendan who's an experienced manager, he looks flat, doesn't he? He looks really frustrated but you've gotta move on quickly and focus on what you've got infront of you because I still think they've got an excellent squad but the expectation, you mention Bournemouth obviously the situation is alot different, they've won trophies and Brendan's looking at all the other clubs spending money, yeah he's clearly frustrated but that's part of management, what you say is move on quickly"

Then Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink jumps in saying "Yeah but you need help, you need help" going on to claim we've lost 3 or 4 players. Do some research looking into the reason's we're struggling and cut through the bullshit Jimmy, like the rest of your media pals and pundits.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Livid said:

Someone please tell me Soyuncu is injured and we’re not trying to get through this entire season with two CB’s in Evans and Faes. 

Obviously Vestegard is viewed as not up to it and Soyuncu isn’t Brendan’s mate. It’s time to build bridges in this squad and not burn them. 

The only way we have 3 decent cb all season is if that arrogant **** gets sacked 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I don’t particularly hate this line up. But it’s not even hard to pick the best team is it?

Iverson

JJ

Evans

Soy

Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans

Perez

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Yes, yes, Perez ain’t great and Vardy is off form but given our lack of RW and the fact Vardy is the GOAT this is clearly the team we should have been playing most games since the start of the season. It’s not even difficult. 

When a manager starts ostracising players and instead picking inferior ones or players out of position then you have to think the end is near for him. :fc:

• Like 2

Just now, adam said:

What about Thomas? He was at fault for the goal and spent the whole of the first half out of position. 

He wasn't fully at fault though, was he?

Ward's silly kick, Soumare not covering the run. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adam said:

What about Thomas? He was at fault for the goal and spent the whole of the first half out of position. 

Thought he was solid other than the goal, could have done better. The fact that Sancho was unmarked wasn't Thomas's fault. 

Just now, AlwaysBlue said:

Seriously?? What kind of a supporter are you? I suffer the disappointment of not starting the season as well as I hoped but I could never hope that my team “get d1cked” by anyone!  Shake it off mate, I’m hoping that they win and start the season proper.  If they don’t, I’ll be gutted…..but still a supporter, if BR goes then so be it but I’m always Leicester, win or lose.

Finally someone talking a bit of sense!! 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

"You still look at their group of players, they still got a lot of good players, they shouldn't be near the bottom"

"What doesn't help Brendan who's an experienced manager, he looks flat, doesn't he? He looks really frustrated but you've gotta move on quickly and focus on what you've got infront of you because I still think they've got an excellent squad but the expectation, you mention Bournemouth obviously the situation is alot different, they've won trophies and Brendan's looking at all the other clubs spending money, yeah he's clearly frustrated but that's part of management, what you say is move on quickly"

Then Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink jumps in saying "Yeah but you need help, you need help" going on to claim we've lost 3 or 4 players. Do some research looking into the reason's we're struggling and cut through the bullshit Jimmy, like the rest of your media pals and pundits.

He's one to talk seeing as Burton Albion are bottom of their league. 🤣

1 minute ago, AlwaysBlue said:

Seriously?? What kind of a supporter are you? I suffer the disappointment of not starting the season as well as I hoped but I could never hope that my team “get d1cked” by anyone!  Shake it off mate, I’m hoping that they win and start the season proper.  If they don’t, I’ll be gutted…..but still a supporter, if BR goes then so be it but I’m always Leicester, win or lose.

A case of sacrifice the few to save the many?

Something like that

• Like 1