Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I think he will be sacked after this. When compare the situation to Puel and Ranieri, this is worse.

This isn’t just a defeat either, we are getting our asses handed to us, a proper thrashing, and we’re playing players out is position because Rodgers has fallen out and frozen out three defenders

• Like 2

Has to rank as the worse team performance since our return to the Premier.

I'm lost for words how bad we are, just seem like every time they get the ball they will score, these teams use to be a safe option for a draw or away win I don't see us beating teams at home anymore whether its Manchester City or Nottingham Forest.

Rodgers will be gone by tonight, this has to change ASAP 

Edited by southfox66

The players are devoid of confidence. Their body language is terrible, their heads are down and they have no momentum to get going again. They are not playing for Brendan or fighting. Get him gone tonight before this is not repairable.

Our passing performances are just a joke at times why the Fuch have we got a recognised CB on the bench and Rodgers plays midfielders in his position it’s incompetent management I do t care if he’s fallen out with him that should not be bought into the workplace sorry Rodgers has to go after todays Fuch up only thing he did right was to use Vardy as an impact sub but don’t know what sort of impact he’ll be !!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Staff said:

Danny ward can't actually be a professional footballer. 2 goals,he's dived to the near post as the shots went across him. He comes to near post for crosses that go straight over his head, and for penalties he literally moves before the player takes it. And he's a fat cvnt

This has got to be the worst take I've seen on the Internet!

He's quite a slim man! :ph34r:

• Haha 1