Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brighton (A) Match Thread

Just now, Big85 said:

Not one positive post!! 

it just comes across that everyone wants us to lose!

Get behind the team, yes the football hasn’t been great at all but you’ve still got to get behind the team. 

I'll happily get behind the team thank you very much.

And not a chance I want us to lose. 

• Like 3

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Yeah not entirely Thomas’s fault that his indecisiveness put him in no man’s land 

Indecisiveness? He was going up for an attack wasn't he? We lost the ball, it went to Ward, he's kicked it and we've lost possession and been caught short?

Where was the indecisiveness?

• Like 1

May I suggest if you have come in here to slate Brendan and wish him gone, it goes to the endless Brendan threads. This is for supporting the team against a tough opponent in Brighton. :scarf:

Just a thought

COME ON YOU GORGEOUS FOXES

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AlwaysBlue said:

Seriously?? What kind of a supporter are you? I suffer the disappointment of not starting the season as well as I hoped but I could never hope that my team “get d1cked” by anyone!  Shake it off mate, I’m hoping that they win and start the season proper.  If they don’t, I’ll be gutted…..but still a supporter, if BR goes then so be it but I’m always Leicester, win or lose.

A realistic one. Good result,and the Rodgers nightmare goes on., and on. He is thinking of the long term, and not just this game !

I swear when it comes to Soumare I watch a different match to everyone else. Half jogs around the pitch, not the best tackler, negative sideways / backwards passing. I saw 2 decent things from him in the last match but nothing extraordinary at all. Why is KDH dropped?!?!?

This game could be the death of Rogers rolling the dice like this

• Like 1

Guest nathan.

This game is huge for BR and he knows it but i honestly dont think he cares if hes sacked.

He has the excuses ready and waiting along with his huge pay off.

Its sad really.

Cannot decide if Brighton will want a reaction after their last game, or if they are entering a very rocky patch

edit Christ I am desperate for something to happen to turn us around. lol

Maybe we will show something we have not seen this far this season

Edited by Dahnsouff

29 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Because he’s been pants in midfield for ages and probably looked better alongside Evans than anyone else has in months? 🤷

If he's pants in midfield, then put Mendy or another midfielder in.

Playing him at the back tells the other centre half's that they're shot and it won't do their confidence any good.

The sooner he goes the better, maybe some of those that are being overlooked,  might flourish under a new manager with fresh ideas and giving everyone a clean slate. 

As said by many , we have some very good players and are capable of getting out of this mess but it won't happen whilst Brendan is in charge.