Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Kolo Toure

Bet he's a barrel of laughs at Brendan's birthday party.....

Great that we didn't have to pay him off if we had sacked him and his contract finishes the same time as Brendan's does... another 3 years?

Wigan the club and the players saw right through him in less than 2 months, and as others have said we were stuck with him for over 4. H He should get back to what he's good at... as a car salesmen 😂

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Can't get me head around the dislike for him, and the piss takey mocking posts after he lost his job? 

The bloke was part of a coaching staff with about 14 others, no one on foxes talk can pretend to know what his daily responsibilities were and the level he was carrying them out to.

Also as far as I remember he wasn't even employed as a defensive coach so pinning some of our current woes on him is pretty thick. 

We also won the FA cup during his time so I would expect a little bit of class and respect form our fans when a blokes lost his job but this place is pretty toxic at the moment so probably a bit too much to ask. 

I heard he was employed as the strikers coach actually