Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

1 minute ago, EnglishOxide said:

Before anybody comments on the bloke and the decisions or lack of decisions he makes, how about you recognise that the trauma he has been through is like nothing you can relate to.

Criticism is fine and fair, but personal abuse over football is bang out of order IMO considering the success he and his family have brought us regardless of our position now.

100 per cent. I get the anger and Top is very culpable but personal comments against this family is not on. Disgraceful

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

A fool surrounded by con men.

5 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Sell up you willy puller

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Time to sell up and piss off. 

Bit harsh?

3 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

Before anybody comments on the bloke and the decisions or lack of decisions he makes, how about you recognise that the trauma he has been through is like nothing you can relate to.

Criticism is fine and fair, but personal abuse over football is bang out of order IMO considering the success he and his family have brought us regardless of our position now.

...nah, it's fine because folks have to be able to "vent" after a loss, because football is an outlet for anger and aggression.

Apparently.

It's on Top this, 100% he should have acted taken the decision himself regardless of whatever advice he was receiving from Rudkin and Whelan.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I dont really think what I have said is harsh at all. Is it even bad? 

Perhaps not, but is there genuine evidence to back up your original claim?

Edited by Wymsey

So many weird man children in here bringing up his dead father as a stick to beat him with. Sure, he's not done particularly brilliantly since and he didn't act anywhere near quickly enough in sacking Rodgers, but have a bit of decorum.

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Perhaps not, but is there genuine evidence to back up your claim?

Yes. The length of time he's put faith into Rodgers is exhibit A. 

I dont think it's a stretch at all to say he's been a fool and listened to the wrong people. I dont even think he would deny he'd been foolish tbh. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1