Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

1 minute ago, reynard said:

And yet wasn't it Top that said to keep Pearson when Vichai wanted to sack him?

Probably a similar situation as Rodgers but got it wrong this time I always thought they got lucky with  Pearson as in my opinion they'd probably never even heard of him.

• Like 1

I’ve defended him on previous occasions but this past week alone has highlighted the levels of neglect him and those around him have shown to our club. Fed up with the WE banded around by him, Rodgers and the players, their is no we, just those who will move on and fans that are left to feel the lasting effects of the demise of our club.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Just like Rodgers mismanaged the team, so Top has mismanaged the club, and as such, Top deserves as much criticism over our impending relegation as Rodgers. 

Totally agree absolutely clueless management of this club this is why we are in the mess we are ! Sack the board

Edited by Jono1604
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I’ve defended him on previous occasions but this past week alone has highlighted the levels of neglect him and those around him have shown to our club. Fed up with the WE banded around by him, Rodgers and the players, their is no we, just those who will move on and fans that are left to feel the lasting effects of the demise of our club.

Yep, I've called for less vitriol to be directed at our owners too in the past but l have sadly concluded that Top is quite simply not up to the job of running a prem football team, l don't want it sold to some shady american or blood soaked Arab but he needs a chief executive with football nous to run this club properly, IF we stay solvent.

I've given up attending and the way football is going l may just give up the whole circus.

There are other things less stressful and annoying to do at weekends tbh.

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Before we had the experienced gang to sort out the footballing issues Pearson, Shakespeare, Walsh , Rennie in medical and the rest who help Vichai .

Now we seem to have no one to help Top.....just Rudkin 

Top needs help, and maybe he should be looking to get more football minds around him 

• Like 1

A child in a man’s role. And that isn’t an insult. He has been brought up with the understanding that he will take up this role but hasn’t had the knocks in life to do it. 

He’s going royally **** us up and provided we still exist after it, it’s going to take us years to come back. 

Top leaving with his board should be celebrated as loudly as the title and fa cup win because while he and his board are here. The future of this club is at risk. Incompetence is being nice. 

• Like 1

As far fetched as it my sound it even wouldn’t surprise me if Rogers was still picking the team and giving team talks with a zoom call what with the team selections and performances, the board were extremely stubborn and reluctant to sack him 😂

Edited by jonathan_ross

4 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

As far fetched as it my sound it even wouldn’t surprise me of Rogers was still picking the team and giving team talks with a zoom call what with the team selections and performances, the board were extremely stubborn and reluctant to sack him. 😂

Dont even joke about this, its not the first time this as been mentioned in the last few days 

3 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

I think we're witnessing the start of the end.

Honestly don't think Top's mindset is in the football anymore.

One can say that he is with the stadium expansion, but this situation probably has made him feel that the game can be a complex one.

Top is a lovely bloke but when seen lately he looks like his hearts not in this anymore whether it’s the possibility of ruining his fathers dream with the fear of relegation or whether it’s the family now not 100% behind the idea of owning the club anymore, either way Top needs to realise this isn’t a toy he can play with then drop and not pick it up for a long time it’s apiece of English football history a local Leicester City hub that brings thousands of fans together each week with a vested interest in their club .

So if his heart isn’t in it maybe he should look for another interested party to take over the reigns of this great club, Simon Jordan seems to think the club is or will be up for sale so only time will tell whether Top stays and builds us back to bring great again or sell us on Time to decide Top stick or Twist !

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Top is a lovely bloke but when seen lately he looks like his hearts not in this anymore whether it’s the possibility of ruining his fathers dream with the fear of relegation or whether it’s the family now not 100% behind the idea of owning the club anymore, either way Top needs to realise this isn’t a toy he can play with then drop and not pick it up for a long time it’s apiece of English football history a local Leicester City hub that brings thousands of fans together each week with a vested interest in their club .

So if his heart isn’t in it maybe he should look for another interested party to take over the reigns of this great club, Simon Jordan seems to think the club is or will be up for sale so only time will tell whether Top stays and builds us back to bring great again or sell us on Time to decide Top stick or Twist !

To be honest it was too much for him to take on, Vichai was amazing and just had the moves, it was like learning from a grandmaster at chess and suddenly that guy you leaned on is gone. Running a club is big business and top has had to deal with a lot. The moves now are too late or just blunders 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1