Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Top does need to change the running of the club. He needs to sack Rudkin

His delay to deal with a clearly deteriorating team under a manager that lacked the passion/care to get us out of the trouble is why we are unlikely to be playing top league football.

the 

He has put a lot into this club, he deserves the chance to take the club back up, but longer we go with silence from the board, the more angry I'm getting with Him. We need to see changes and is he man enough to make them?

Edited by beepee1984
Removed Whelan from the post - I no longer hold her responsible

Am sure there will be some form of communication at the end of the season saying how disappointing relegation has been, it was never in our plans and how committed Top is to turn things around, so let’s all stick together etc.

But not sure anyone will truely believe that lessons have been learned unless we see change in the boardroom.

Edited by JimmyC74

7 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

Top does need to change the running of the club. He needs to sack Rudkin and Whelan.

His delay to deal with a clearly deteriorating team under a manager that lacked the passion/care to get us out of the trouble is why we are unlikely to be playing top league football.

the 

He has put a lot into this club, he deserves the chance to take the club back up, but longer we go with silence from the board, the more angry I'm getting with Him. We need to see changes and is he man enough to make them?

According to certain reports (such as Sam Wallace Telegraph - article 14th May) Whelan has no involvement on the football side she is commercial only. 

Agree that Rudders needs to be binned tho.

Edited by JimmyC74
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

According to certain reports (such as Sam Wallace Telegraph - article 14th May) Whelan has no involvement on the football side she is commercial only. 

Agree that Rudders needs to be binned tho.

Interesting Read - Thanks

CEO is usually responsible for the director of football and when she was receiving accolades she is reference as someone who oversaw our footballing successes, but if this article is correct and she makes no footballing decisions and Rudkin reports direct to Top which is likely if he also oversees their KPR operation then I withdraw re: the sacking of Whelan and stick to just sacking Rudkin

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

Interesting Read - Thanks

CEO is usually responsible for the director of football and when she was receiving accolades she is reference as someone who oversaw our footballing successes, but if this article is correct and she makes no footballing decisions and Rudkin reports direct to Top which is likely if he also oversees their KPR operation then I withdraw re: the sacking of Whelan and stick to just sacking Rudkin

Whether Top has the foresight and minerals to bin Rudders is another matter 

Guest Col city fan
1 hour ago, JimmyC74 said:

Whether Top has the foresight and minerals to bin Rudders is another matter 

Well if he hasn’t, he fookin should have.

He’s head of a multi million pound business and a top flight football team. 
This club looks to have been run into the ground. Just look at the stats of the club’s teams and finances over the last year or so, in an earlier post.

It’s a disgrace.

There was no inevitability about Leicester being relegated this season. Why it looks like we will be is down to gross incompetence right across the board.

As Leicester fans we should be very pissed off that this has been allowed to happen. 
Apologies for the rant but I can’t help feeling really angry about this today. 
We go into the Newcastle game with none of us genuinely feeling we stand a chance. 
It’s a shambles and just isn’t good enough!

2 hours ago, beepee1984 said:

the 

Seems to me Top knows f' all about running a football club, next in line, Whelan also knows f' all about football, so the one person they're getting their advice from is Rudkin, that's why he's so safe in the job

40 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Seems to me Top knows f' all about running a football club, next in line, Whelan also knows f' all about football, so the one person they're getting their advice from is Rudkin, that's why he's so safe in the job

After a season of failure, no one should be all to safe in their jobs, especially ol' slimy 

4 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

Establishing ourselves as a top half premier league team ? 

As I said in another thread…

We, and any other club (outside the Big 7) are not truly ‘established’ in the whole league let alone top 10. The ones who are ‘established’ are the ones who pay £150k a week plus to multiple players. 

There isn’t any team outside of the ‘Big 7’ who haven’t at some point either been relegated or at serious threat of being relegated.

All this ‘establishing’ talk is tripe unless backed up with serious investment which we’ll never get unless we get taken over by owners worth 10 times what King Power are worth.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, beepee1984 said:

the 

I think the problem is he trusts Rudkin and possibly also sentimental about the relationship between his dad and Rudkin. Without doubt we need another appointment at the top though.

3 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

As I said in another thread…

We, and any other club (outside the Big 7) are not truly ‘established’ in the whole league let alone top 10. The ones who are ‘established’ are the ones who pay £150k a week plus to multiple players. 

There isn’t any team outside of the ‘Big 7’ who haven’t at some point either been relegated or at serious threat of being relegated.

All this ‘establishing’ talk is tripe unless backed up with serious investment which we’ll never get unless we get taken over by owners worth 10 times what King Power are worth.

You're right but none of that excuses what's been undone by this shitshow. None of it 

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I think the problem is he trusts Rudkin and possibly also sentimental about the relationship between his dad and Rudkin. Without doubt we need another appointment at the top though.

Yes, but he trusted Rodgers too. Perhaps it is time to trust different people.

Although yes His Dad trusted Rudkin, fast tracked his progress through the club, but I think his Dad made the decisions previously and Rudkin was just a yes man... now asking Rudkin to make decisions and he has fallen short. I honestly believe his Dad would have realised his mistake my now and got rid, so if he is sentimental then that is one big difference between a self-made billionaire and someone who just inherits.

He needs to show leadership or delegate well.

An absent owner and a shite DOF, a good football club does not make.

A good manager will suffer under a visionless owner and mindless director of football.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1