Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

On 20/05/2023 at 23:08, Bezzanator89 said:

Regardless of where we survive (I know its ridiculous, just hear me out) or not, Top needs to do a U-turn and withdraw our participation of that Far East tournament with Liverpool and Tottenham. This just feels like a publicity stunt and another cash-grabbing opportunity, and makes him look increasingly out of touch, which was previously thought to be impossible.

There is a real disconnect between the board, including Top, and the fanbase. I mean, the damage is probably done now, but he can at least show that he has some common sense and doing what's most important for the club rather than participating in some pretentious competition that means absolutely nothing.

If its paying big dollar, we probably wont have much choice.

Brendan Rodgers, Top, Jon Rudkin and Susan Whelan must share the bulk of the responsibility.

Top has to do the right and sell up for the best of the club.

Edited by Mendi

Just now, Your Honour said:

He’s let the club down massively and it’s going to cost him a fortune. And I’m glad.

This is it. It hurts us emotionally but three things happen to him now

A) he sells the club

B) he refunds the parachute money himself costing him 90m of his own money

Ç) we go bankrupt

The problem is more rudkin than Top though. I’m all for having a hands off chairman… afterall he has no real football experience. But you need a DOF who does know what they are doing. 

The investment is still there… that’s his main job… the rest… well that’s supposed to be down to the DOF.  He needs to get rid of rudkin and make a good move but everything else… i’m fine for him to stay away from 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

The problem is more rudkin than Top though. I’m all for having a hands off chairman… afterall he has no real football experience. But you need a DOF who does know what they are doing. 

The investment is still there… that’s his main job… the rest… well that’s supposed to be down to the DOF.  He needs to get rid of rudkin and make a good move but everything else… i’m fine for him to stay away from 

But if he doesn’t get rid of Rudkin?