Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

If top doesn't want to sell than surely he needs to put a chairman in place to run the show. At least somehow who knows what there doing.

But let's be careful what we wish for... imagine if Mike Ashley ends making a bid for the club.

5 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

I think Top deserves a little more respect than is being shown in here. Yes it’s disappointing, but get a grip. Our club is the admiration for many up and down the country, and that is down to Top and his family. Show some respect. We’ll bounce back.

*was the admiration

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

I think Top deserves a little more respect than is being shown in here. Yes it’s disappointing, but get a grip. Our club is the admiration for many up and down the country, and that is down to Top and his family. Show some respect. We’ll bounce back.

I’m liking the Red Bull Leicester idea more and more 

23 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

If top doesn't want to sell than surely he needs to put a chairman in place to run the show. At least somehow who knows what there doing.

But let's be careful what we wish for... imagine if Mike Ashley ends making a bid for the club.

Simon Jordan?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

It’s nearly all his fault why we’ve been relegated. I’m sorry but I’ve got zero respect for him. 
He’s got conned into keeping Rodgers by the board, he seems spineless to me.

• Like 2

Allegedly they had a bouncy castle and some picnic benches to bring out for the players and their families for after the game lined up, but pulled the plug after we were officially down. Particularly for the lads to celebrate who were going to be on their way in the summer. Just shows how out of touch the club was about the possibility of us going down for the entirety of the season, even up until the final day. 

Top needs to pull the trigger on Rudkin as a bare minimum, Whelan doesn't seem to do much but to get the fees for some of those average players seems good business. Rudin has drove the club into the ground, 1st team, 21's and 18's all relegated, with all his old mates in the jobs. Get a DOF who can actually run a football club then if Top is willing to fund and be more ruthless he can stay. If its going to be more of the same he can back his bags and all up, he is not his fathers son in the ruthless business sense.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

This is the sort of attitude that has got us relegated!

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

Just now, Hirsty The Blue 94 said:

Allegedly they had a bouncy castle and some picnic benches to bring out for the players and their families for after the game lined up, but pulled the plug after we were officially down. Particularly for the lads to celebrate who were going to be on their way in the summer. Just shows how out of touch the club was about the possibility of us going down for the entirety of the season, even up until the final day. 

Top needs to pull the trigger on Rudkin as a bare minimum, Whelan doesn't seem to do much but to get the fees for some of those average players seems good business. Rudin has drove the club into the ground, 1st team, 21's and 18's all relegated, with all his old mates in the jobs. Get a DOF who can actually run a football club then if Top is willing to fund and be more ruthless he can stay. If it’s going to be more of the same he can back his bags and all up, he is not his fathers son in the ruthless business sense.

They had what ? To bring out where ? Onto the pitch ? 

What do they think would happen ? We’d stay up, they’d bring out a bouncy castle and 30000 people would sit there in the stands and watch them ? Jesus.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

I think this season may have passed you by??

We were admired by many, we were a well run club. When Vichai was in charge.

Since then we’ve seen a steady decline culminating in relegation. Nobody, literally not one person now admires how the club is run.

We have literally just achieved the impossible - paying 7th highest player wages, and the 5th highest manager wage, in the most expensive training facilities, and failed miserably. Why does anyone defend that??

It’s the definition of failure.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Yes, agreed he should remain owner but put a chairman in place ASAP and sack Rudkin!

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

From admiration to possible administration. 

Yeah but be careful what you wish for.

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

What do they think would happen ? We’d stay up, they’d bring out a bouncy castle and 30000 people would sit there in the stands and watch them ? Jesus.

There’s no way. Please tell me this is made up lol 

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

From what I have heard would have been when the fans had gone an hour after FT, but pulled the plug at the last minute as media were still dotted around so would have obviously picked up on it. As unbelievably as it sounds heard it from a pretty reputable source.

2 minutes ago, Wortho said:

It’s nearly all his fault why we’ve been relegated. I’m sorry but I’ve got zero respect for him. 
He’s got conned into keeping Rodgers by the board, he seems spineless to me.

thing is he never asked to be our owner though and i'd imagine with problems with king power has probably had a lot going on, we are victims of the vichais accident and then covid, he probably has trusted people and they've let him down, lets see where we go from here, i heard he was looking for other investment.

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Give the guy a break. Everyone makes mistakes. Top isn't his dad, so things will be different; are you an exact replica of your dad?

It's learning from your mistakes that counts, which unfortunately you can only do after you make them. At least give him the chance to turn it around.

Sack Rudkin within the next few weeks and he'll earn back some respect from me. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

He’s a fraud, The reputation has nothing to do with him, that was solely down to his great father. This pretender does not have a clue

I’m sorry but everyone knew that Rodgers was a liability. It’s like Rodgers decision to pick Ward for 26 games!! He then decides that he’s useless when everyone could see it. 
To me Top is weak and a poor businessman.

• Like 2