Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Will he sack the fans instead of Rodgers lol

Ha. I'd imagine someone will take the fall for it. Whether he sees it is another question.

14 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If word reaches top that his ownership is being questioned I don't think he'll be very happy.

Christ almighty, we've god enough with one fragile ego in Rodgers. Surely Top isn't that mentally weak that they can't stand to be wrong or challenged.

I hope this was some kind of joke that's gone over my head lol

15 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If word reaches top that his ownership is being questioned I don't think he'll be very happy.

I blame the ownership for failing to invest more into the squad letting contracts rundown, what an absolute mess we are in. Blame BR all you want, hes had his arms tied behind his back having to manage a squad full of overpaid headturners who clearly dont want to remain in the foreseable future. #weremassive #uptherodgeerrrsssssssssss

Edited by Simoken
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

How could he not, as in on matchday when he hears the chorus of boos regardless of result? 

Hes not been there since Southampton I believe.

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes not been there since Southampton I believe.

I'm stunned, if it is the case, that the hierarchy haven't passed on fan sentiment higher up to them. Regardless of whether he's physically present or not. 

6 minutes ago, Pedro02 said:

I agree it’s more so the lack of investment in the summer than the manager. I don’t like some people questioning Top’s ownership, though. I’m sure he’ll realise the mistakes of the summer (forced or unforced). 

Also think that the defenders have been terrible and need to buck up their ideas - I don’t see any manager being able to set that back line up effectively at the minute. 

This whole 'family club' PR stunt is a load of bs at best. Its a business nothing else and no one is bullet proof from blame sod the sentiment, so yeah time to sort the squad and drop this whole stadium  investment and spend it on what matters. DGAF.

Edited by Simoken
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ttfn said:

Paragraph about the title win is bang on. The whole reason it was so amazing is we won the league with a lower-mid-table budget. 

Not sure that’s completely fair. Our books show large investments from our owners over the years and we’ve benefited from plenty of debt provided by our owners compared to other clubs. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Lets be honest people from the club will 100% check social media and forums so im sure they are well aware there is talk of lost confidence and protests.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
19 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Was meant to be at the Villa game with a large Thai entourage I had heard.

I heard this too.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Pretty narcissistic tbh. Emotions come with the territory they chose to get into. Take the plaudits when it's going well, take the flak when it's going shit, that's how it goes.

• Like 2