Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

12 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Even Barrie Pierpoint would have axed him by now

He;d be selling Rodgers out posters and banners in the club shop, would even sell Brendan/ union jack flags to those types who love burning western flags to make a bit more profit

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

The club has gone from the epitome of how to run a successful football club, to a farce in the space of a few years.

Rodgers should have been sacked months ago. If Top is keeping him based on some notion of ‘loyalty’ then who does he have to be loyal to? Rodgers? or Leicester City Football club and it’s fans?

If it’s down to money… we got a small fortune for Fofana. Bite the bullet, so the right thing and use some of that money to sack the manager.

And give us some chance of remaining in the top flight.

Edited by Col city fan

The board know that sacking Rodger’s is financially easier than relegation. But they do nothing so there is clearly something we are not aware of that is preventing them taking that decision.

it will be interesting when we hear what that is.

1 minute ago, LestaAl said:

The board know that sacking Rodger’s is financially easier than relegation. But they do nothing so there is clearly something we are not aware of that is preventing them taking that decision.

it will be interesting when we hear what that is.

Panama papers with Brendan of some sort

Turns up about 4 times a year and yet has to have the final say on the manager. Which means it takes us about 2 or 3 days to even talk about the issues because he's busy doing anything but looking after the club.

He's fast becoming a joke. If Rodgers doesn't go pre Palace then Top needs to seriously think about getting out of football and putting us in more trust worthy hands.

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Are we some kind of social experiment?

Alternatively have we signed up to do one of those All or Nothing Amazon documentaries that we havn't announced yet?

I genuinely think our financial trouble runs much deeper than is being admitted. To the point that they wont even risk sacking Rodgers when relegation is staring us in the face.

We must have such a cashflow problem that 10m could bring the whole club crumbling down.

Its the only logical explanation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

I genuinely think our financial trouble runs much deeper than is being admitted. To the point that they wont even risk sacking Rodgers when relegation is staring us in the face.

We must have such a cashflow problem that 10m could bring the whole club crumbling down.

Its the only logical explanation. 

Despite being impressed with Faes (who i'm still not having is a Rodgers signing btw) i'd rather we didn't sign Faes and sacked Rodgers if that is the case.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Despite being impressed with Faes (who i'm still not having is a Rodgers signing btw) i'd rather we didn't sign Faes and sacked Rodgers if that is the case.

Did u not see today, he was horrific 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Even then it feels like he was the best bargain basement signing we could make despite getting 70 million pounds for the player he replaced. 

13 minutes ago, K789 said:

Did u not see today, he was horrific 

He's in the same bracket as Soy for me. 

Both quality players, when played to their strengths, which is defending, not tippy tappy football, they're defenders who love to defend, get stuck in, not ball playing.

Which is where I'm pretty confident with my claim he's not a Rodgers player/signing - I do however think the club is very confused and has an 'identity crisis' (Ironically we have no identity - it's been ripped out of the club), they're still signing players suited to our 'old' style yet insist we play possession based football.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

You can.

In that the failings on the pitch mostly come down to him, yeah, but it's obvious nothing is going to change and yet there's still no action taken. It's like if you had a dog who won't stop shitting on the carpet - of course to begin with I agree that the shitty carpet is the dog's fault, but when it's been going on for years I'm going to start looking past the dog and instead ask you why you haven't got rid of the dog when it's become abundantly clear that he's going to keep shitting on your carpet.

• Like 1