Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

I'm guessing Top is clinging on to him as he's sick of taking important meetings being the small guy in life.

All of a sudden when he meets with our Brendan he finally feels like a true 6ft plus adonis which must be a fantastic feeling....imagine how shite he'd feel interviewing Hassenhutle.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Do we know what Top thinks about this persistent inability to win football matches? Is he in favour? Has anyone asked?

'Credit in the bank' overrules winning football matches, apparently.

17 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

Looks like top is care free at present. If this is true.

Obviously he can do what he wants but for **** sake sort the club out first.

Looks like someone who thinks anime is real. Until he stops running our club into the ground I’ll progressively get more frustrated with this guy

He doesn’t care anymore. He’s the head of the company that runs the club and so has become the “face” but that’s about it. 

I highly doubt he has much to do with the running of the club at all. He won’t have a clue what goes on day-to-day. His attitude will be “leave it to the board”. 

Whether he takes an interest again or not is yet to be seen but if he doesn’t, then he must sell. 

• Like 2

Just now, Walkerfox said:

He doesn’t care anymore. He’s the head of the company that runs the club and so has become the “face” but that’s about it. 

I highly doubt he has much to do with the running of the club at all. He won’t have a clue what goes on day-to-day. His attitude will be “leave it to the board”. 

Whether he takes an interest again or not is yet to be seen but if he doesn’t, then he must sell. 

So he delegated things to the board? If so, why haven’t they sacked Brendan?

I don't buy the money to pay him off argument; it's more terrifying than that. They believe in Rodgers, who I am sure brown nosed his way around when we were 2nd in the league, and actually believe he'll rectify the situation :cry:

If that's the case, then you're looking at weeks or months before they consider making a change. Strap in everyone..... :claude:

• Like 1

As nice as it was to beat Forest, it's probably the worst game we could have chosen to win.

That early goal goes in, we capitulate. It turns toxic and Top pulls the plug.

Can't see him sacking Rodgers based on today. Feels to me, especially with his attendance at the game, that the win will be confirmation bias. Today's loss an unfortunate set back.

He believes in him and it's absolutely insane. He's culpable for our inevitable relegation.

• Like 3

The sad thing is, people will soon turn on him if he doesn't sort this out. He's done alot right, but this complete denial of the situation we are in is infuriating.

Ultimately Vichai was the businessman. Top is just playing at it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

The sad thing is, people will soon turn on him if he doesn't sort this out. He's done alot right, but this complete denial of the situation we are in is infuriating.

Ultimately Vichai was the businessman. Top is just playing at it.

He'll just not come the games, he's already coming to way less than he used to.