Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

3 hours ago, MattFox said:

Best thing the owners did was give Pearson the keys to the club and let him run the show.. Even then they tried to undermine him with Terry Robinson.

They were clueless before he came in and let’s face it have been pretty clueless since he left.

Ranieri -was an awful appointment on paper driven by agents that somehow produced an genuine miracle.

Shakespeare -was a good caretaker but never long term potential.

Puel -another agent driven stupid appointment that didn’t work on the pitch but recruitment during this period basically was sound.

Rodgers- the only genuinely good appointment since Pearson but giving him the keys to the club was madness especially, with his questionable record towards the end at every other club he’s been at.

Reality is football is full of incompetent suits that just believe what the latest snake oil salesman is giving them and we are no different to the rest

If you really think Pearson was a good appointment I can't take any of your posts seriously 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The sad reality is he hasn't got the ruthlessness for this and if he doesn't develop it we're going to sink like a stone. Vichai ultimately built the empire and oversaw a lot of our progress, he had that knack for it and he'd never have been successful without it. Top on the flip side clearly has a degree of knowledge of the environment and whatnot but he's never needed to have that ruthlessness, and it really, really shows now -  and if you're angry with this post it's because you know it's the truth.

Prove me wrong Top and sack this utter ****.

I don't think it's ruthlessness he lacks, I think it's common sense.  I'm convinced he genuinely believes Rodgers is great and will fix everything if given the chance.

• Like 2

Unfortunately it's a battle of different generations. Vichai fought for what he had making difficult decisions in the process whilst Top has inherited. Vichai had to use nous along the way but perhaps Top is waiting for the computer to say no? He is still very young compared to Brendan perhaps Brend@ has the psychological edge over the boy?

Surely the likes of Rudkin and the rest of the board brief Top on performances?

It’s crazy that he is still here. He should have been sacked in the international break. Rodgers cannot turn this round that was evidenced by yesterday. He makes the same mistakes on a constant basis.

Just seen Conte passionately fist punching, beating his chest and going a bit crazy with fans.

How that gets the juices flowing for the fans is so underrated & builds such a connection.

With Brendan it’s the opposite, he literally sucks the life out of it - almost don’t want to listen to his pre or post match comments as so predictable.

7 hours ago, Gearoid said:

If you really think Pearson was a good appointment I can't take any of your posts seriously

How was he a bad appointment? Even if you don't like him surely you can see that bringing in Shakespeare, Walsh and creating the set-up providing far more worth to the club?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Sell the club Top. 

I expect you would soon back track on this when we potentially have someone like Mike Ashley or like the Burnley owners trying to buy us?

Or are you just making the assumption we would get some nice rich owners in?

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

Just now, moore_94 said:

I expect you would soon back track on this when we potentially have someone like Mike Ashley or like the Burnley owners trying to buy us?

Or as your just making the assumption we would get some nice rich owners in?

Yeah they might come in and sleepwalk into relegation or something terrible 

• Like 1

Questions need to be asked about the entire regime and hierarchy at the football club, they are standing by and watching the club get relegated and seem determined to do nothing to stop it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Or are you just making the assumption we would get some nice rich owners in?

You know we say this but are we not currently in the Mike Ashley/Burnley ownership type leadership ? I know it’s blasphemous to criticise Top but let’s be honest. No money spent. No communication apart from standard corporate PR bullshit. A failing team. Star players wanting out asap. A failing manager who isn’t being challenged on his short comings (challenge now is for him to be sacked). We are already there. Rising ticket prices. Free advertisement for the brand. A near acceptance of failure 

The only thing we are missing is a kit colour change.

This is professional football and it’s brutal. Sometimes it isn’t fair but it is what it is. Top’s ownership of the club is separate to Vichai. Vichai was a god send to this football club. A genuine business man. Is Top the same man ? I have no idea but he we can’t say it’s great ownership at this stage. Of course there are outside elements which did effect him but there is also the here and now and at this moment, the club isn’t being put first. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

Are you an ostrich?

Pearson took over a basket case and won two leagues. Built the foundations of a Leicester City Premier League winning team.

Nigel_3133100.jpg

Best manager in the last decade 

Edited by TMELcfc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1