Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

What the actual **** is going on? How has Rodgers not been sacked? Something really dodgy is going on behind closed doors. Top's inaction is costing us dearly. Does he want to sell? Has he lost interest? Are him and Brendan lovers? We need a squad trip to Bangkok I reckon. Take Pearson's lad with them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vazman said:

Mate no one is disputing the good the current owners have done , it's clear for everyone to see, but at this rather difficult, challenging time, we find ourselves in "relegation zone" playing rancid Rodgers ball week in week out, we all need and want to see a positive reaction, to see a squad capable of a minimum mid table finish, firing on all cylinders again. 

Top is the only man able to influence that, he hasn't, so the criticism is understandable.

We have gone from:

1. Blaming players individual performances.

2. Bad signings last summer.

3. Blaming Rodgers.

4. Blaming Fans.

5. Turning on each others comments.

6. ITK - Knowing nothing.

7. Now Blaming / criticising the Board / Owners, for inaction.

8. Being skint and sticking to the Financial rules.

9. Not qualifying for the Champions league.

10. Lots of interesting and varied observations to be fair.

It all ultimately leads to one person, the Manager, he needs to go, but as someone else has said it's a bit deeper than just that now, getting rid of Brendan is a quick win for starters, and a change will hopefully give us breathing space, to address and secure our long term future in the Prem lessons learnt hopefully.

I've never said Top can't be criticized and have actually said he should be over this present mess. 

Maybe the Board think being relegated is a good plan.

Get rid of all the players on big money, get planning for ground extn but dont build it, raising asset value to make the books look good, build a hotel complex, again making the books look good, sell the lot to someone who knows even less about football. Keep Brendan our 'elite' manager to keep up the pretence that it's actually a football club, not a property development company.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

No one including me has said Top should not be criticized. Bit bizarre mentioning Jonestown and cults though, are you ok?:D

Strange considering anytime anyone criticises him you just list a load of positives, which fair enough they've done considerably more good than bad but it doesn't really scream of someone open to them being criticised.

21 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

So how do you invest in giving over a million to the NHS children's ward? Whats the pay back.

People like you mentioning it when they’re making poor sporting decisions that are in no way linked, influence with the local authorities when they want to make decisions to advance LCFC as their business, PR that shows them as good people when in Thailand they’re interlinked with very bad people, profile with UK government for having funded a public sector organisation…. 

Need I go on?!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ConnFoxUS said:

I wonder if it’s easier to sell a Championship club as opposed to a PL club? Because it almost seems like an intentional dive at this point. 

Interesting question.  It makes no sense for a club to want to be relegated.  Ownership is acting like they want to be relegated.  Something doesn’t add up.  Either there’s some reason why they do, or their level of incompetence is simply so high that it gives the appearance of the former.  I still think that’s the most likely explanation, but their head-scratching behavior leaves one looking for answers.

7 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Interesting question.  It makes no sense for a club to want to be relegated.  Ownership is acting like they want to be relegated.  Something doesn’t add up.  Either there’s some reason why they do, or their level of incompetence is simply so high that it gives the appearance of the former.  I still think that’s the most likely explanation, but their head-scratching behavior leaves one looking for answers.

I can't imagine this to be the case. 

Value of the club would plummet, so he wouldn't make as much money? And considering KP have had a big hit to their finances in Thailand, I can't see how they'd want to intentionally devalue their asset here.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

People like you mentioning it when they’re making poor sporting decisions that are in no way linked, influence with the local authorities when they want to make decisions to advance LCFC as their business, PR that shows them as good people when in Thailand they’re interlinked with very bad people, profile with UK government for having funded a public sector organisation…. 

Need I go on?!

No, no need. It's exactly what I thought you would say. still, it doesn't stop you from overriding your conscience by going to the matches eh? why only now are people bringing the owner's ethics into the spotlight? Never heard a bloody thing from anyone when we were winning the title and the F.A cup. :dunno:

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

10 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Strange considering anytime anyone criticises him you just list a load of positives, which fair enough they've done considerably more good than bad but it doesn't really scream of someone open to them being criticised.

Yeah but come on Jim Jones and cults? a tad too far?:D anyway if you read my posts I've said more than once he and the board are open to criticism. I also note no one on here was slagging off the owners when we were winning the prem or the F.A cup. Not a dicky bird then eh? how strange.

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

The ownership seems to be very lackadaisical and just ignorant to our reality at present. They trust Brendan Rodgers too much which is not right, because football is not something you can stand still in, look at Manchester United something has shifted and certainly not in a positive direction. 

The Brendan Rodgers era is over should have been sacked at the end of last season why are we continuing with someone who doesn’t want to here?

• Like 1