Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Let's face it.  Top doesn't give two shits about Leicester anymore.  If he did, he wouldnt let 10 games play out with 5 points.  No owner let's things get that far.

Incidentally, has any team been on  5 points after 10 games and survived?

Edited by kristianity77

5 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Let's face it.  Top doesn't give two shits about Leicester anymore.  If he did, he wouldnt let 10 games play out with 5 points.  No owner let's things get that far.

Newcastle had 4 points after 10 games and survived.

In fact, their first win came in GW 15 against Burnley. They were 18th place at the turn of the year.

24 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Laughably Parker slagged Bournemouth's owners off for lack of backing and gets sacked.

Rodgers continually slags lack of back off and he is bowed down to by our owners aswell as massively under performing.

Beyond me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Laughably Parker slagged Bournemouth's owners off for lack of backing and gets sacked.

Rodgers continually slags lack of back off and he is bowed down to by our owners aswell as massively under performing.

Beyond me.

And it didn't do them any harm getting rid of him did it.  Top just doesn't want anything to do with it any more I'm convinced. 

Like I said last week, how can we not afford to get rid of the manager, but afford to be relegated.  It just doesn't add up to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Let's face it.  Top doesn't give two shits about Leicester anymore.

I mean, I think it's bloody weird Rodgers hasn't got the chop - but Top is surely arsed, it's essentially infinite levels of exposure to his business he'd be pissing down the drain if we went down

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Struggling to explain that but why would he want to continue with Rodgers as he has done for so long?

People don’t look at it from a human side. Rodgers is the man in Top’s opinion who delivered a trophy to honour his father. He’s going to find tough to call time on that person. 

But equally he’s got to understand it’s a ‘business’ and you can’t sit still. That’s just as much about his fathers legacy 

• Like 1