Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

20 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I dont understand how he's getting it so wrong all of a sudden. Its so ****ing infuriating. 

He won’t be worried about that one bit, he’ll just get his photo on the cover of the match day program and publicly celebrate his birthday on a match day amongst other things, the typical antics all the other low key and modest chairmen do for the good of the football club. :whistle:

Edited by jonathan_ross

5 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

Alot of our problems are due to almost no investment in the summer. What do you want the players and the manager to do?

Haven’t they invested rather a lot over the years? One season due to FFP and all of a sudden we are relegation fodder?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

Alot of our problems are due to almost no investment in the summer. What do you want the players and the manager to do?

What mostly the same players and manager that finished 8th last season and 5th in both of the 2 previous seasons? Not be so sh*t and not be in the bottom 3 is what I want them to do?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

Our problems started a lot earlier than the summer. What about all the money that Rodgers has flushed down the toilet on crap players

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

Leicester fans are like 12 years old boy who cant talk to he's father about ones wrongdoings, because he is too shy and afraid

probably one of the worst group of fans  in league when it comes to action and protesting, even on social media 

There are a lot of people making noises on here about protesting which begs the question, ‘where were they all yesterday’?

I made my Rodgers out placard and displayed it at the end in the East Stand and joined in the Rodgers out chants but I was totally on my own and all I got was abuse from some plonker on his way out.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Has  he flown back to Thailand or has the plane stayed in the UK? be interesting to see if he's sticking around for Thursday.

His plane went down to London straight after dropping him off at East Mids on Friday

Looks like Top has gone down to London since the match as well

8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

If he was upset by those banners its a good job he didn't see the other possibles.

Hope you boys have got a plethora of others lined up for Thursday. We need options as the club will be out in force trying to silence us.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Your Honour said:

I keep seeing this argument from neutrals, but a Leicester fan to come out with this? Come on man.

I find that argument not much worse than blaming all our woes on one man, it’s really weird and smells of a unshakeable position, he is at fault, but form or lack of has played a huge part too

Will wait for ‘well he is the manager so that his fault too’ trope

Its many things, the biggest of which is Rodgers in my opinion 

1 hour ago, HarryDee8 said:

It's almost like a Brendan Rodgers led cult at this stage! Unbelievable levels of delusion 

• Like 4