Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

2 hours ago, Ian S said:

There are a lot of people making noises on here about protesting which begs the question, ‘where were they all yesterday’?

I made my Rodgers out placard and displayed it at the end in the East Stand and joined in the Rodgers out chants but I was totally on my own and all I got was abuse from some plonker on his way out.

Lots of people on here complaining, and quick to moan at lack of protest at games, but what are people on here doing themselves to raise awareness with the board?

Do something!!  The best thing outside of protest at the ground is to send an email to the board.  Everyone on here can do that.  To make sure your email gets there send it direct to [email protected] or [email protected].

GET YOUR EMAILS OF COMPLAINT SENT NOW!!

• Like 1

I wonder whether Top has bought the Rodgers excuse of no investment being the cause of the struggles this season and is planning to keep him and invest in January; we don't know what conversations they have, it could be that sacking Rodgers is not on the cards and never has been, lack of a vote of confidence is interesting.

16 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Lots of people on here complaining, and quick to moan at lack of protest at games, but what are people on here doing themselves to raise awareness with the board?

Do something!!  The best thing outside of protest at the ground is to send an email to the board.  Everyone on here can do that.  To make sure your email gets there send it direct to [email protected] or [email protected].

Mines just gone in ! 

4517902E-ADBB-4C61-9FA8-AFF60939CC8B.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Nah that one is correct.

You might get right, but wouldn't be surprised if she gets her Assistant to read and respond to emails and not through herself personally.

1 hour ago, deep blue said:

....I  would say that they would have been bombarded with emails coming in to their mailbox!!!

They would have been sent to the individuals "junk mail" folder. I  am sure Susan Whelan is aware of the anger of a small representation of our fanbase. If anything it would have been an inconvenience,  but it is a start.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.

Just watched the clip about 4 times of him shaking his head… it’s definitely the crowd reaction he’s piss** with, not the manager. 

Really not good, this club and this family have created a special bond over the years, it’s sad to see what it’s become. We really shouldn’t forget what they’ve done for the city, not just the football club.
I appreciate everyone is angry, I am, especially with the little Irish fraud, in fact I hate him. But really sad to see any frustration become anger towards Top and the family.

I am at a loss as to what has gone wrong and been allowed to happen but cannot bring myself to hate on them. I can’t and won’t 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ian S said:

There are a lot of people making noises on here about protesting which begs the question, ‘where were they all yesterday’?

I made my Rodgers out placard and displayed it at the end in the East Stand and joined in the Rodgers out chants but I was totally on my own and all I got was abuse from some plonker on his way out.

Again l will point it out...

The opinions about Rodgers on FT are MINORITY OPINIONS the vast majority of fans either want him to stay or dont care

This is plainly obvious by the evidence - i.e virtually no protests and the hostility you encountered.

Frankly I've been amazed at the vile personal insults and totally unrelated character assassination of Rodgers on this little forum.

I want a change but most don't and no amount of fantasy and lies will convince those people with contrary opinions to see it differently.

None of us can see into the future and sadly what we think we "know" is opinion not fact.

We live in a democracy thank goodness and if the majority want him to stay l for one reluctantly accept the will of the majority.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Just watched the clip about 4 times of him shaking his head… it’s definitely the crowd reaction he’s piss** with, not the manager. 

Really not good, this club and this family have created a special bond over the years, it’s sad to see what it’s become. We really shouldn’t forget what they’ve done for the city, not just the football club.
I appreciate everyone is angry, I am, especially with the little Irish fraud, in fact I hate him. But really sad to see any frustration become anger towards Top and the family.

I am at a loss as to what has gone wrong and been allowed to happen but cannot bring myself to hate on them. I can’t and won’t 

No one hates Top, but it’s clear he needs to make a big boy decision you either back Rodgers or sack him there should be no middle ground. We should be doing better than being joint bottom, are we really so bad to be 7 and 8 points behind Fulham and Bournemouth?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Where can I find said clip? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

No one hates Top, but it’s clear he needs to make a big boy decision you either back Rodgers or sack him there should be no middle ground. We should be doing better than being joint bottom, are we really so bad to be 7 and 8 points behind Fulham and Bournemouth?

I’m not sure, I’ve seen some pretty vile / stupid comments (not necessarily on here) regarding him. 
I don’t disagree that he needs to make a decision, sooner rather than later, but I watched that clip and it seemed like he felt down by us, which is sad to see. I’m guilty for it by the way, I’ve been Rodgers out for 18 months, just hit home seeing him like that 

39 minutes ago, J. James said:

Again l will point it out...

The opinions about Rodgers on FT are MINORITY OPINIONS the vast majority of fans either want him to stay or dont care

This is plainly obvious by the evidence - i.e virtually no protests and the hostility you encountered.

Frankly I've been amazed at the vile personal insults and totally unrelated character assassination of Rodgers on this little forum.

I want a change but most don't and no amount of fantasy and lies will convince those people with contrary opinions to see it differently.

None of us can see into the future and sadly what we think we "know" is opinion not fact.

We live in a democracy thank goodness and if the majority want him to stay l for one reluctantly accept the will of the majority.

Where is the evidence that the majority want him to stay? In my opinion the majority just don't want to upset Top or are staying quiet out of respect for BRs previous achievements. I personally haven't spoken to anyone that will unequivocally say they want him to stay. I do agree with you that the personal insults are pathetic.