Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

1 minute ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Does anyone seriously believe he will sack the Rodgers??! Top is clueless and undoing all his fathers hard work 

I do, but probably when its too late, either after relegation or with only a few games left.

He will be needing to write off another 100m plus if we go down, and when it sinks in thats likely he will finally do it.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

PLEASE, we need to make it hostile as **** towards him at Chelsea, I don't care what people say, it's literally the only way we're getting him out, even if it means we lose the Chelsea game. If he isn't sacked by the start of April we're going down.

I don’t know what’s more likely top sacking him, the KP being hostile(🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) or me getting 8 numbers on the lottery  tonight 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

PLEASE, we need to make it hostile as **** towards him at Chelsea, I don't care what people say, it's literally the only way we're getting him out, even if it means we lose the Chelsea game. If he isn't sacked by the start of April we're going down.

The fact we are even contemplating him being in charge for this game shows what we have become 

Edited by Pontus83
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, FoxTimmy2 said:

Not fighting to keep Kasper is going to be one of the costliest mistakes in this club's history.

2nd best GK in Ligue 1, ten clean sheets, 84% save rate.

The reel with his top saves from this season alone, features more saves than Ward could ever amass in a lifetime.

We’ve all seen these relegation situations time and time again in the past but it’s never had an effect on my general mood before like this has, this situation is unique unlike any other, I mean in what other occupation can a person be so incompetent in there position, let so many people down yet be allowed to continue.

Edited by jonathan_ross
  • Like 1

If he can’t see by now that Rodgers isn’t the man for the job then I’m afraid he isn’t the man we need to own the club. 

Yes we are grateful, yes we love him, but he’s proving he doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing nor does he know how to fix it. 

We’re gonna end up in the Championship sticking with ANOTHER manager Top is loyal to, whilst he takes us down. 

I think it’s almost too late now Top, you’ve totally ruined your legacy, what must Vichai think… Gutted. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonathan_ross said:

We’ve all seen these relegation situations time and time again in the past but it’s never had an effect on my general mood before like this has, this situation is unique unlike any other, I mean in what other occupation can a person be so incompetent in there position, let so many people down yet be allowed to continue.

its really strange. i cant think of any club that have kept a manger on for so long even tho its clear he needs sacking.