Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

16 hours ago, Eskay said:

This is all on this kid. 

Just another rich kid who's running his old man's business into the ground. 

Stevie Wonder can see how shit we are.....why can't this kid? 

No real need to be this condescending really.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Mike Ashley in!!

Right...?

Tell me how it would be different ?

I don’t want either but how would it be different ? 

Club is self funded. 
littered with self promotion.

managerial/business decision which has fans perplexed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Shane said:

Our fate was sealed when the board made the decision to switch to a tiki taka style of play. It’s only taken us a few years to become the new Swansea. 

This. The football stunk under Puel, the football still stinks (Arguably crescendoing) under Rodgers. Common denominator? The reason? Tiki taka style trying to be something we're not, unsuitable to players we have.

5.5 years. :cry:

• Haha 1

Just now, Matt said:

This. The football stunk under Puel, the football still stinks (Arguably crescendoing) under Rodgers. Common denominator? The reason? Tiki taka style trying to be something we're not, unsuitable to players we have.

There’s nothing wrong with adopting any specific style but if you’re going to you’ve got to have the balls to put the money in or take the big decision when it isn’t working. 

We have a coward in the two most important positions at our club. Both need to go for hope to be restored. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

There’s nothing wrong with adopting any specific style but if you’re going to you’ve got to have the balls to put the money in or take the big decision when it isn’t working. 

We have a coward in the two most important positions at our club. Both need to go for hope to be restored. 

Is it cowardice or self preservation?

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Man Utd playing 2 upfront today. Becoming a lot more common these days with teams playing more direct.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ultimately the buck rests with Top. Whilst he and the family have been brilliant for the club , he is also the custodian and should be acting accordingly in the clubs best interest. This past year especially it seems like the club is an afterthought. Hate to say it but could well be time to go, either needs to refocus and get good people advising or sell up.

Floating downstream rudderless at the minute 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

I’m not really sure what people are getting so angry at Top for and are wanting him to do? Is it literally just sack the manager? 

I am assuming so, it’s ultimately his job as owner, no? Rodgers is hardly going to leave on his own is he?

10 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

I’m not really sure what people are getting so angry at Top for and are wanting him to do? Is it literally just sack the manager? 

Are you happy with the running of the club?

7 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

Because whether you like Brendan or not Top is the boss he is just as at fault for the decisions made in the last few years as is Brendan!  A club is only as good as the owner  !

5 hours ago, browniefox said:

Does he read the forum? Didn't know. 

This seems to be the joke, but you'd think that at clubs, there'd be somebody who's across the forums/socials to guage fans' feelings.

How much salt they're taken with us a different matter.

13 minutes ago, Jono1604 said:

Because whether you like Brendan or not Top is the boss he is just as at fault for the decisions made in the last few years as is Brendan!  A club is only as good as the owner  !

In Top's defence though, he's not from any kind of sporting background, be it football or anything else. Neither was his father but, Vichai had vision and purpose and that's what gave us success with him as chairman/owner. Top doesn't seem to share that belief anymore. His focus is elsewhere IMO.

I don't know, but I would imagine Top is guided by his football managerial team's advice. If their advice is to spend x million on Vestergaard why would he not? 

He's not the expert, Rudkin and Rodgers are.