Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

36 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

I’m not really sure what people are getting so angry at Top for and are wanting him to do? Is it literally just sack the manager? 

No. The fact he (or the club) have allowed Rodgers to publicly denigrate his squad and his own board without anyone telling him to rein it in and button it is just as big a failing.

There is nothing coming out of the club which makes fans think they either are not bothered or complacent.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

This seems to be the joke, but you'd think that at clubs, there'd be somebody who's across the forums/socials to guage fans' feelings.

How much salt they're taken with us a different matter.

It’s as many have pointed out the majority don’t protest. Is this forum a true barometer of what Leicester fans want.

Some very loud voices on here that seem to think they’ve been elected as mouthpiece for everyone.

I also want him out but don’t believe I speak for everyone, I know a number of people who still believe he’s the best manager we can get.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Parafox said:

In Top's defence though, he's not from any kind of sporting background, be it football or anything else. Neither was his father but, Vichai had vision and purpose and that's what gave us success with him as chairman/owner. Top doesn't seem to share that belief anymore. His focus is elsewhere IMO.

I don't know, but I would imagine Top is guided by his football managerial team's advice. If their advice is to spend x million on Vestergaard why would he not? 

He's not the expert, Rudkin and Rodgers are.

You think Rudkins an expert 🤔 

Just now, Jono1604 said:

You think Rudkins an expert 🤔 

Haha. You know what I mean though.

He should know more about players and signings than Top. Top can only be guided by his managerial staff.

Edited by Parafox

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

It’s as many have pointed out the majority don’t protest. Is this forum a true barometer of what Leicester fans want.

Some very loud voices on here that seem to think they’ve been elected as mouthpiece for everyone.

I also want him out but don’t believe I speak for everyone, I know a number of people who still believe he’s the best manager we can get.

Sensible. :appl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Pete52 said:

I’m not really sure what people are getting so angry at Top for and are wanting him to do? Is it literally just sack the manager? 

He’s ultimately in charge and responsible. Look at what he has let happen under his watch. Our manager is here still even though he should’ve been sacked a year ago. We’ve wasted millions on absolute shite. Players being able to run their contacts down and leave for nothing. Manager publicly belittled the club. We still have goal music. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Haha. You know what I mean though.

He should know more about players and signings than Top. Top can only be guided by his managerial staff.

I wouldnt go on that If you know anything about Rudkin you will know he has got where is in life by telling people what they want to hear ever since his days in local football trust me !

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jono1604 said:

I wouldnt go on that If you know anything about Rudkin you will know he has got where is in life by telling people what they want to hear ever since his days in local football trust me !

You clearly know him personally or from experience. I don't, so I will accept what you say. It doesn't change what I think, in as much as Top can only take advice from his football management team, including Rudkin, even it is a bad thing. Top has to put his trust in them. He has nothing/no-one else to turn to.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Can you explain more?

There's alot of people whove reported being banned after giving their ticket away via Facebook groups ect. Some at face value some free. The reason given is it violates the terms and services. They watch the groups. 

If you give your ticket to someone make sure you don't post where it is. 

9 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

There's alot of people whove reported being banned after giving their ticket away via Facebook groups ect. Some at face value some free. The reason given is it violates the terms and services. They watch the groups. 

Our club really is pathetic really puts me off putting money into the club hearing this 

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

"Selling" a st seat on sovial.media is a bit rash

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Vichai would not have let this go on 

Wish Top was more 'brutal' in his decision-making at the club.

Think he's too nice for his own good at times.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Our club really is pathetic really puts me off putting money into the club hearing this 

...it is a known requirement of the purchase of the ticket!!!

People choosing to circumvent the process do it knowing that it is not allowed.

You cannot then complain because you have been found d out.

Regardless of how this season ends I think King Power need to have a long hard think about what they want. 
We’ve had a fantastic era under them, and perhaps that’s been the downfall, it has been too good…. Because now the whole club is falling apart from within, and we’re heading for a disaster.

Financially things aren’t being done properly anymore, that much is clear given we’ve just had one of the worst summer pre-seasons in the clubs modern history. 

The new training ground so far has proven to produce little to nothing, the academy is getting worse, and the injury situation has been out of control since Rennies departure.

And to top it off, the female team are the pits too…. So there’s literally nothing going right at this club at the moment. 

If King Power can’t properly run this club anymore they need to consider selling up. Perhaps we’ve out grown them? Become too large for them to handle anymore….. but the club can’t be allowed to carry on how it is, we’re hurtling towards a disaster, and no one appears to want to do anything about it. 

There’s no room for sentiments in sport, otherwise you get left behind, something needs to be done, and fast. 

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

I don’t think its brutal decision making, its being pragmatic to fire Rodgers.

He should have gone months ago, and it will be this lack of action that causes us to get relegated.

Top is a fraud. Sooner he sells the club the better. Guarantee he'll wait for us to drop down to the championship though before he realises he can't make any more money off of us and a championship club suddenly doesn't look so appealing to the Thai audience

2 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

Top is a fraud. Sooner he sells the club the better. Guarantee he'll wait for us to drop down to the championship though before he realises he can't make any more money off of us and a championship club suddenly doesn't look so appealing to the Thai audience

...not sure his purpose is to make money from our club when he is going around writing off debts owed to King Power!!!

He obviously sees things in a certain way and has set his mind to a process of navigating this financial period in his business dealings.

We get a parachute payment if we go down which puts us in an advantageous position in relation to the other teams in the Championship and receive monies if promoted back instantly.  This would have all been costed and allowance made for any eventually. 

I am just as disappointed that he failed to act when it was necessary to do so, but I  am not going to denigrate him for being the owner of a club which has so recently brought success and stability to our club.

Maddison’s tweet gives an indication that this is not a simple decision for the chairman. We know from past sackings that usually the players have had enough of the manager, it’s clear that’s not the case here for whatever reason. 

If he sacks Rodgers he goes against the players, which won’t help team morale. If he keeps Rodgers he goes against the fans, who apart from on social media, aren’t actually that vocal in wanting Brendan gone. It’s not that simple.

As for those calling Top a fraud, give your heads a wobble. 

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

Maddison’s tweet gives an indication that this is not a simple decision for the chairman. We know from past sackings that usually the players have had enough of the manager, it’s clear that’s not the case here for whatever reason. 

If he sacks Rodgers he goes against the players, which won’t help team morale. If he keeps Rodgers he goes against the fans, who apart from on social media, aren’t actually that vocal in wanting Brendan gone. It’s not that simple.

As for those calling Top a fraud, give your heads a wobble. 

Should be simple in the grand scheme of things Premier league safety or not.

4 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

Very confusing statement. Why would you sell the club at it's lowest valuation possible?