Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

27 minutes ago, Silverfox14 said:

In the words of Secret Affair……this is the time for action 

lol

I regularly quote that to my teenage daughter when I'm trying to get her moving......along with the Ramones: "Hey, Ho, Let's Go!"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I got no problem with Top staying but he can’t be anywhere near the decision making of this club. 

He hasn’t done a thing in his life to suggest he can run this business. And his actions are showing it. We go down it’s a HUGE **** up 

Focus should be more on the Director of Football than Top. But Top is accountable for not binning Rodgers.

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I got no problem with Top staying but he can’t be anywhere near the decision making of this club. 

He hasn’t done a thing in his life to suggest he can run this business. And his actions are showing it. We go down it’s a HUGE **** up 

Who should be the decision maker then, Rudkin? We've got nobody at the club capable of turning this around. They all need to fcuk off before it's too late 

1 minute ago, CyprusFox said:

Who should be the decision maker then, Rudkin? We've got nobody at the club capable of turning this around. They all need to fcuk off before it's too late 

Isn't Rudkin largely responsible for the mess we are in. I mean Rodgers has signed some shocking players but I doubt he negotiates the wages which is a real problem. We need a complete change Rodgers and Rudkin out. 

Just now, markko said:

I don't think we can sack him now. We should have done. Who is going to come in? We are stuck with him but if we stay up or.go down he has got to go.

he'll definitely leave if relegated. he won't want to be managing in the championship.