Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

I've noticed for the first time in a while tickets aren't selling like hot cakes any more. Take Bournemouth for example, still a 1000 or so tickets available with it having being gone through members.

Either they'll open up to general sale or we could see a noticeable amount of spare seats for the first time in a while. 

I'd imagine this would be a big wake up call for Top, especially with the stadium expansion in the pipe line. 

22 minutes ago, Hales said:

Dont buy the tickets and go. Once the money stops rolling in Top might actually act....

You better liquiidate Sky then, matchday tickets are not insuibstantial, but still peanuts compared to TV money, probably marginally better to go and protest?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

You better liquiidate Sky then, matchday tickets are not insuibstantial, but still peanuts compared to TV money, probably marginally better to go and protest?

Yes of course but an empty stadium isnt going to look great on sky is it......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

I've noticed for the first time in a while tickets aren't selling like hot cakes any more. Take Bournemouth for example, still a 1000 or so tickets available with it having being gone through members.

Either they'll open up to general sale or we could see a noticeable amount of spare seats for the first time in a while. 

I'd imagine this would be a big wake up call for Top, especially with the stadium expansion in the pipe line. 

I’d be tempted to agree, but income from tickets is close to negligible. I guess they might think it impacts on their brand though.

1 hour ago, lcfc_forever said:

Fans are forgetting he got rid of Puel so he has been ruthless before. 

This is the same situation, if not worse. He has to act now. 

Perhaps Puel was originally Vichai’s guy when brought in. Whereas Rodgers was Top’s first and only to date, solo appointment. I wouldn’t whether there’s a pig headedness to it…

Should just stick to polo because he clearly know little about football if the think

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

Anybody else read his illuminating pre match comments in the programme?

Back the boys essentially, we will be fine. lol

Should just stick to his little games of polo because he clearly knows naff all about football saying we will be just fine.

This thread shows how toxic things have got recently. 

I’m as frustrated as the next person on our situation, but calling for King Power to sell up is a bit far for me. That could put us in even more trouble. We don’t know who we’d get, would they be as committed, would they be better than what we’ve got. 

I know it’s bad, but it has been worse with other owners in the past. Heck, we were even in administration. People want that again?? Don’t let the frustration cloud your judgement. I would hate to have someone own our club that could do a Bury and strip our assets and sink our club to the depths never seen. 

So let’s not call for the King Power to sell before anyone has shown an interest.

just my opinion. I’m sure I will get attacked for it :D

Edited by fox_favourite

13 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

This thread shows how toxic things have got recently. 

I’m as frustrated as the next person on our situation, but calling for King Power to sell up is a bit far for me. That could put us in even more trouble. We don’t know who we’d get, would they be as committed, would they be better than what we’ve got. 

I know it’s bad, but it has been worse with owners. Don’t let the frustration cloud your judgement. I would hate to have someone own our club that could do a Bury and strip our assets and sink our club to the depths never seen. 

So let’s not call for the King Power to sell before anyone has shown an interest.

just my opinion. I’m sure I will get attacked for it :D

I don think it can get much worse we are truly in decline because of poor leadership by the owner  Its very clear that the club is in a mess now on and off the field or we wouldnt have clowns like Ward on the pitch ! If we went down the few better players we have would leave i could well see us struggling in the Championship and maybe do a Sunderland the way this owner is running the club

Edited by Jono1604

3 hours ago, Collymore said:

No change and Surely 40% of capacity by the end of the season.

Like Middlesbrough in the early 10s 

45 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Perhaps Puel was originally Vichai’s guy when brought in. Whereas Rodgers was Top’s first and only to date, solo appointment. I wouldn’t whether there’s a pig headedness to it…

...if you look at it, he will be holding the same point of view as the majority at the ground and the footballing public!!!

It appears to only be on here where the majority feel that his contract should be terminated.