Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

9 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

If we do go down, it’ll be a rare instance where the board/owner is responsible over and above the manager and players. He’s sat on his hands and missed several points at which he should have pulled the trigger.

I can’t think of any club in the Premier League era, apart from Dyche and Allardyce with Burnley and West Ham respectively, who have been allowed to do a full Season getting relegated, then a Championship rebuild? 

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

I can’t think of any club in the Premier League era, apart from Dyche and Allardyce with Burnley and West Ham respectively, who have been allowed to do a full Season getting relegated, then a Championship rebuild? 

My hope is that Toadstool will find the idea of managing a team in the Championship too much for his enormous and fragile ego and walk away after he takes us down.  If not I imagine he’ll still be managing us next year anyway, as he’s clearly never going to be axed.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

If he doesnt act now and we go down he has no business being in the club after this season.

He's on the verge of destroying all goodwill left of the King Power era. 

Wasn’t aware there was any left anyway, hence the continuation of this PR nightmare

Just doesn't have what it takes to run a football club, leaves the decisions to people who also need to go because there decisions at the club on transfers and other things have been absolutely disastrous. 

• Like 1

When we are still trying to get back to the premiership in 2026/7 we can all reflect on how we had the chance in March 2023 to affect our destiny and take action to save ourselves but chose not to and allowed turd like Everton and Leeds to stay up 

• Like 2