Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

6 hours ago, Royston. said:

He probably sees Rodgers, Rudkin, Whelan etc as friends and not employees.

Could it be he doesnt want to run a football club and is burdened by his fathers legacy?

He might do.. Or he might just genuinely rate them as good employees? 

• Haha 2

We do not know exactly what Top thinks, we know he has been there when we won silverware, his pappy passed away directly outside the stadium, even if he no longer wanted  the football club it is a part of his life.

I'm not going to rail on him for showing loyalty, I just think it is to the wrong man and I hope he has not made a mistake.

8 hours ago, ithuriel said:

We do not know exactly what Top thinks, we know he has been there when we won silverware, his pappy passed away directly outside the stadium, even if he no longer wanted  the football club it is a part of his life.

I'm not going to rail on him for showing loyalty, I just think it is to the wrong man and I hope he has not made a mistake.

Not really wanting the club and leaving fools to run it into the ground rather than selling because of loyalty is cùnty.

*Not that im accusing him of that:ph34r:

9 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Loyalty is a very distant second I'm afraid, they see this as a way to advertise their corporation to a worldwide market which incentivises them to hang onto it unless they think they can make a better profit by selling up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TJQuik said:

Loyalty is a very distant second I'm afraid, they see this as a way to advertise their corporation to a worldwide market which incentivises them to hang onto it unless they think they can make a better profit by selling up.

...a good way to advertise their business would be to retain their name on our  kit!!!

Removing their name from the kits was to get more money into the club.

He is making a judgement call and most are backing him, if only for the reason being who else!!

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...a good way to advertise their business would be to retain their name on our  kit!!!

Removing their name from the kits was to get more money into the club.

He is making a judgement call and most are backing him, if only for the reason being who else!!

Because King Power were giving us the least from any Sponsorship deal in the whole league for years. Likewise the stadium deal was incredibly low value for us too.

7 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Because King Power were giving us the least from any Sponsorship deal in the whole league for years. Likewise the stadium deal was incredibly low value for us too.

...for what they gave us in return,  I  do not begrudge them that!!!

I am not a happy clapper, there are big issues to address at the end of the season, but I  am not fussed about them promoting themselves in the way that they did.

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...for what they gave us in return,  I  do not begrudge them that!!!

I am not a happy clapper, there are big issues to address at the end of the season, but I  am not fussed about them promoting themselves in the way that they did.

I agree. Just adding balance

Rogers , Rudders and any one else that is associated with this total underperforming Team, needs to go. And NOW.   Top grow some round things and do this.  Otherwise you will be associated with this shocking failure.

On 28/03/2023 at 09:35, filthyfox said:

If we go down, this is now firmly Top's fault for not getting rid of Brendan.

Agree totally a club is only as good as the owner he is not his dad bad management at the top of the club thats why we are in this position

• Like 2