Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

It's the hope that kills us.

Just accept the inevitable and relax. 

Top isn't up to the job his dad was.

Rodgers doesn't care about anyone but himself.

We're going on another football league tour.

It is what it is.

Might get my season ticket back in L1 as the silver lining. 🤞

Will probably take a bashing for this, but I don’t really care. However, I genuinely hope that at the next game that he is in attendance at, people turn toxic towards him.

No handshakes, pictures or telling him how great he is. Tell about how he is ruining his Dad’s legacy and his negligence and incompetence is taking the club down. 

So fed up of the posts from the club: “Great to see Top today.” I don’t give a toss, he is as accountable as Rodgers for our demise. 

If he sold the club tomorrow then I would be happy and please don’t say I’m being reactionary, I said this months back. I also hope that it would drag some of our loser fans away who seem to treat King Power as some bizarre cult. 

Also, don’t give it the “be careful what you wish for” as the ownership since Vichai passed away has been tragic.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc

Just now, foxfanazer said:

He's clearly just not interested anymore. Sell it to somebody with ambition 

No mate he is interested. He really wants to be big boss. The problem is, that very shiny degree with no real life experience of what it takes to become a billionaire - means he just a a useless **** with a cheque book

The Newcastle take over was the final nail in the coffin for any chance that football had of turning things around. Probs won't even be a Football League in 20 years so might as well just sell up to some morally corrupt middle Eastern oligarch and enjoy it for a few more years.

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

This guy lacks the rigour, grit and nous of his father. I bet he feels a bit lost without him.

In over his head, unfortunately.

Also it did help when we had those experienced old timers in Pearson, Walsh, Shakespeare and Rennie and the the rest of the team who were knowledgeable about football and really cared for the club