Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

I am not going to comment on his business ability with King Power as I don't know enough about it and they have been impacted by the pandemic.

But I can only hope for his sake and that of KP that he's better at that than he is in the football arena. It's clear we're going down under Rodgers and the football has been absolutely dire for over a year. But he's done nothing. He now needs to act quickly tonight to save his father's work and legacy. Sack Rodgers. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 1

I'm just of the opinion now that it's time to sell up. It needs fresh voices at the top, and actual interest in what's going on. Regardless of if Rodgers gets the bullet (which I still can't see), there's too many inept people in high up roles, which will only change with ownership (yes, you Rudkin). They can stick their beer where the sun don't shine on Tuesday an all

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
5 minutes ago, tetly said:

It makes no sense not to sack Rodgers. We are running out of games. Brendan ran out of excuses we are in deep poo.

You are on a wind up and its working.

17 minutes ago, tetly said:

It makes no sense not to sack Rodgers. We are running out of games. Brendan ran out of excuses we are in deep poo.

What a stupid thing to say. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
Yes yes I misread it.
  • Haha 1

Top is out of his depth. He needs a proper executive to organise this lot. Someone not afraid to ruffle feathers, demand more from everyone and hold people to account. I would come out of self imposed relaxation for £1 million a year. My very first action would be to sack Rodgers. It is THAT simple. 

Guest bennytwohats
9 minutes ago, nathan. said:

You are on a wind up and its working.

Am I the only person seeing the double negative here? He’s saying Rodgers should be sacked and you’re all up in arms :dunno:

Edit: Just got it. The double negative is the windup :D

Edited by bennytwohats

1 minute ago, DoveValleyFox said:

I don't think that it is stupid comment.

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

Sorry but how is what he said stupid?  He's asking for Rodgers to be sacked.  Maybe you are stupid for reading it wrong 😉

Yeah I misread it. Because I'm stupid. :)

Edited by ARTY_FOX