Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

1 minute ago, evil jack said:

Well, what's the point of showing Top celebrating a polo win?

How do you know that was exactly during the game today?

Because someone on twitter said so?

Because it's on his partners Instagram story...

6 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Why is it worth pointing this out ? 

Just now, Samilktray said:

If he’s more bothered about daft rich boys playing hockey upon horses than he is our fine footballing institute, he can shove his free pints of Chang up his arse tbqh nobhead 

Guest nathan.

Let’s be real Top is out of his depth without the guidance of his father. It’s also obvious that football isn’t really of interest to him and I feel he sees Leicester a side business. 

1 minute ago, nathan. said:

Let’s be real Top is out of his depth without the guidance of his father. It’s also obvious that football isn’t really of interest to him and I feel he sees Leicester a side business. 

Surely Birch can pull another rabbit put of the hat and introduce e us to some new owners who do give a F..k.

The fact he’s out with his mates getting on the booze today doesn’t really mean much in isolation. 

What does mean a lot though is that he’s clearly not emotionally Invested in what’s going on at the club, which is something that’s been quite apparent for a while now.

He’ll have had a brief look at the score today, shrugged it off and had another pint of Chang. His thought process will Have been “ah well,  John and Susan have got it, never mind”.

Cut to next season when he realises no one in Thailand actually cares about a second tier English football team and he’ll be selling up to whoever wants us. Such a shame for Vichai. At least his legacy will be protected amongst us fans. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He needs to behave and look at how Brightons owner Tony Bloom is committed in running his club through recruitment of players and how clever of him to find De Zerbi......who honestly I've never heard of and now apparently Chelsea and Spurs would love him at their clubs

The sad thing is we used to be the club that Brighton are today 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Is it? I mean since his Dad died he's put in numerous plans to expand the stadium and King Power development, he's been at about 3/4 of the home games - despite travel restrictions - and numerous European away games too, despite having a multi-billion business empire to run off the back of a pandemic that crippled it. Short of scrawling "I LUV LCFC" on the moon and getting a Stevie Walsh tattoo on his left arse cheek, I'm struggling to think how he could show more interest in it.

Also, we ARE a side business to him. We all knew that. King Power is his business and we're owned by them.

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Is it? I mean since his Dad died he's put in numerous plans to expand the stadium and King Power development, he's been at about 3/4 of the home games - despite travel restrictions - and numerous European away games too, despite having a multi-billion business empire to run off the back of a pandemic that crippled it. Short of scrawling "I LUV LCFC" on the moon and getting a Stevie Walsh tattoo on his left arse cheek, I'm struggling to think how he could show more interest in it.

Also, we ARE a side business to him. We all knew that. King Power is his business and we're owned by them.

He has destroyed the other business and his mum is circling for her share before he blows it all 

TOP isn't a businessman he is a nice man this isn't his world he can't run a football club 

He needs to get us sold, he runs the club with his heart and its a good good heart, his dad was ruthless 

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Can a supporter' club, like the @Foxes_Trust, try and ask a senior official directly somehow outlining about the fans' concerns?..

Why would they when there’s power tripping Exec balls to massage at those meetings? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, the draper said:

He has destroyed the other business and his mum is circling for her share before he blows it all 

TOP isn't a businessman he is a nice man this isn't his world he can't run a football club 

He needs to get us sold, he runs the club with his heart and its a good good heart, his dad was ruthless 

When they came in, sacked Pearson, brought in Sousa, sacked Sousa, brought in Sven, bankrolled Sven with the likes of Lee Mills and then sacked Sven and brought back Pearson I said his Dad was a sack-happy buffoon, clueless about running a football club but a couple of trophies changed that.

Fact is, he doesn't do a lot of "running" the football club. That's Whelan and Silvester and Rudkin. Most of this anti-Top stuff is because he's not sacked Rodgers. If he had have done that at Christmas, I doubt there's any sentiment of a lack of interest.