Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

10 hours ago, WoodyFox said:

Lost 6 of the last 7 including Southampton, Blackburn and Palace :ph34r:

This guy has no excuse. He can’t blame on spending, transfers, etc. These teams have clearly inferior squad to ours. Get him gone now.

• Like 1

Still think it's too late but if Top acts now and manages to get someone in that keeps us up then fair enough. Otherwise he can go with Rodgers. Club currently looks like it's being run into the ground with nobody accepting any responsibility 

• Like 2

I’m not going to bash Top or Rudkin too much but what I would say is the whole structure needs a review.

If I’m not mistaken, Rudkin is DOF for both Leicester and Leuven as well as the academy director. Basically doing 3 jobs and its starting to show !

They need to appoint an academy director and a sporting director specifically for the first team and keep Rudkin as the high level DOF overseeing it all 

16 minutes ago, escape2victory said:

I’m not going to bash Top or Rudkin too much but what I would say is the whole structure needs a review.

If I’m not mistaken, Rudkin is DOF for both Leicester and Leuven as well as the academy director. Basically doing 3 jobs and its starting to show !

They need to appoint an academy director and a sporting director specifically for the first team and keep Rudkin as the high level DOF overseeing it all 

We need an ownership with the money to inject into the club. It’s clear King Power are unable to do this anymore. I’ll never criticise what they have done, but I will criticise what they are doing. This club is in a critical condition, it’s insane when you look at it, we’ve gone from comfortably top ten, to the worst team in the league….. with basically the same squad. 

Top et al take full blame along side Rodgers. Perhaps the whole project has run its course and we need new leadership. KP have the right ambition and visions, however, they seemingly no longer have the tools or know how to achieve it. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We need an ownership with the money to inject into the club. It’s clear King Power are unable to do this anymore. I’ll never criticise what they have done, but I will criticise what they are doing. This club is in a critical condition, it’s insane when you look at it, we’ve gone from comfortably top ten, to the worst team in the league….. with basically the same squad. 

Top et al take full blame along side Rodgers. Perhaps the whole project has run its course and we need new leadership. KP have the right ambition and visions, however, they seemingly no longer have the tools or know how to achieve it. 

It's not really the same team that was challenging for CL, though. The whole spine of the team has gone - Kasper allowed to leave, Fofana sold and not replaced with the same quality, Evans permanently injured, Tielemans injured and also about to leave, and, saddest of all, Vardy now reduced to a mere shadow of his former self. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

Rodgers is a fraud. He can't motivate and is hopeless tactically. This squad should be midtable at least. The board ha e also made huge mistakes with contacts and financial planning. Here Rudkin particularly should be under the critical eye. Top to bottom this club is currently a shadow of its former self. It may be Too late but doing nothing Top is scandalous 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Daggers said:

Go. 

You're done. 

You, Susan, the board, you’re done. Abysmal decision making from last February all the way through to today's sheer disgrace. 

Go. 

And I don’t give a flying F what the simple minded  clappers think. This is disgraceful. We are completely rotten from the top to the bottom. 

Get the fvck gone. 

And I feel the same all sober in the afternoon sun. 

What a complete shambles our club now is. 

Guest Mee-9
48 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

For someone so high up in business this is pretty stunning incompetence from Top to still not have stepped in and made the right decision. What is going on?!

I get the vibe he isn’t qualified.

I feel he’s inherited a company and he knows nothing about business. He’d rather be on a yacht somewhere or pissing around at the races. 

His running of our club stinks. From allowing prize assets to run their contract down to leave on a free, to the attempts to make fans happy. 

He has to go. Club is rotten from the very top. Vichai had a backbone. Top does not. Awful businessman who’s going to fold his businesses if he is not careful. 

12 minutes ago, Sly said:

We’ve won the “Ambassador Cup 2023”, you’ll never sing that! 

DCAC9A9D-D738-40F8-8C03-02BFD8229D74.jpeg

This last night? I imagine a decision (if any) will rely on waiting until Top has done celebrating this as to not sour his mood. 

Another loss on Tues incoming and we’re toast all because the owner was too busy doing something else. 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

For someone so high up in business this is pretty stunning incompetence from Top to still not have stepped in and made the right decision. What is going on?!

An there's so many ways he could of stepped in, firing him now is the only way, but a strong leader should be able to motivate his employees, clearly Rogers hasn't been motivated for 12 months now.

Not sure who comes in tbh to rescue our sinking club..

it is what it is though..typical lcfc… the yo yo times are coming back.

it just shows that even when all is well, you still have to look over your shoulder..

Our alarm bells were there when we bottled CL.. we got hammered on here saying be grateful for a EL place… we haven’t been playing well consistently for 2/3 years… so it’s no surprise we are where we are..