Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Couldn't believe how many on here didn't want Dyche

You'll still find many won't. Given the situation and how its going to unfold over the next few seasons we needed someone who could operate well on a budget until the squeeze on the finances eased off. 

15 hours ago, HarryDee8 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he sells up one day and also goes

Running a premier League club is a full time job!

Not if you surround yourself with employees that know what they are doing!  IMO this is a contributory factor to this mess.  Take that on further, the coaching regime at practically all levels at the Club needs a refresh.  The transfers, recruitment and players contracts elements are a car crash.  Putting a sticky plaster over this disaster is not the answer.  We need wheeling into the operating theatre.

5 hours ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Exactly this his time at United in the fickle world of football I think has made him somehow less attractive? 

The man is the godfather of the modern game, most top managers in world football either are directly inspired by his methods or have learned them 2nd hand through other coaches who were. 

would be perfect imo. 

How much of that is accurate I wonder. "Most" managers is slightly exaggerated surely

1 minute ago, bigboy said:

On Talk sport this morning Simon Jordan stated the club is up for sale. I wonder how much this is true?

It’s interesting he says this openly. He obviously knows something by mixing in certain circles. I doubt highly he would lie about it. In fact I’m certain he wouldn’t. 

4 minutes ago, bigboy said:

On Talk sport this morning Simon Jordan stated the club is up for sale. I wonder how much this is true?

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

It’s interesting he says this openly. He obviously knows something by mixing in certain circles. I doubt highly he would lie about it. In fact I’m certain he wouldn’t. 

Some big leaps there.

• Like 1

If we do go up for sale can this Guy buy us don’t know if he’s still on our books but who knows??

Faiq Bolkiah
 Faiq Bolkiah is the richest footballer in the world. He is the son of the Prince of Brunei. His net worth is $20 billion

2B5BF784-FEAB-4FB4-AEDE-BC70D23968AC.png

Edited by justfoxes

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

But what reason would he have to say something that important in public if he didn’t know or suspect something. Sure it might not be true, but it seems odd.

I find it hard to believe that it's common enough knowledge for Simon Jordan to know about it and yet it's the very first we're hearing of it. As far as I know there's been no suggestion from anyone at all credible that we're up for sale. I would be interested to hear the clip as my suspicion is either he misspoke or has been misheard/misinterpreted by the poster above.

12 minutes ago, bigboy said:

I've looked on Dalton's Weekly and I can't see it.  Methinks Mr Jordan doesn't have his facts straight.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

I find it hard to believe that it's common enough knowledge for Simon Jordan to know about it and yet it's the very first we're hearing of it. As far as I know there's been no suggestion from anyone at all credible that we're up for sale. I would be interested to hear the clip as my suspicion is either he misspoke or has been misheard/misinterpreted by the poster above.

I’ve definitely heard him say before that he believes that we are up for sale. Fairly recently as well.

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

He said in passing something like 'irrespective of the background noise as to whether Leicester is up for sale or the owners have lost interest'.  Absolutely no claim of inside information, or indeed anything beyond 'background noise' which noise could frankly be from sources as ludicrous as this forum.  Nothing to see here.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I’ve definitely heard him say before that he believes that we are up for sale. Fairly recently as well.

The only reference to it I can find is him saying yesterday that Rodgers was doing badly "irrespective of the background noise of whether Leicester is up for sale, the owners have lost interest and he’s not been supported". If he has said something more concrete than that then it's not been picked up by any media outlet anywhere which I would find pretty remarkable.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

If we do go up for sale can this Guy buy us don’t know if he’s still on our books but who knows??

Faiq Bolkiah
 Faiq Bolkiah is the richest footballer in the world. He is the son of the Prince of Brunei. His net worth is $20 billion

2B5BF784-FEAB-4FB4-AEDE-BC70D23968AC.png

I'm sure we could have given him the odd Carabao Cup appearance to fund us Mbappe

• Like 1

Jordan would absolutely know if we were up for sale. He'd more than likely be a go to facilitator for any club in the league given his knowledge of ownership etc.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Jordan would absolutely know if we were up for sale. He'd more than likely be a go to facilitator for any club in the league given his knowledge of ownership etc.

Thank god you don’t make these decisions for the club. Imagine wanting Simon Jordan to facilitate a club sale.