Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Guest Mee-9

Tanner writing this morning that there is no plan following the sacking. 

If only he would have done what we all saw towards the start of the season. 

Just now, Fox92 said:

It's all too late.

I keep agreeing with your posts but you are right, this forum could see this scenario a mile away, months ago - we've really ****ed it.

Just now, Tuna said:

I keep agreeing with your posts but you are right, this forum could see this scenario a mile away, months ago - we've really ****ed it.

If they want to stay loyal to Rodgers then okay but don't then sack him after an international break when the next game is two days away lol

Palace wasn't that make or break. Surely if they were thinking about sacking him it should have been before the international break.

1 hour ago, Wortho said:

He's decisions could well lead to us dropping like the teams you named. I won't be confident of us getting out of the Championship next season.

His and his fathers decisions took us through our most successful period ever. Unlikely to ever be rivalled. 

Some people have very short memories and are being incredibly disrespectful to probably our best ever chairman once lauded as the best in the PL….

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OriginalRobboFOX said:

His and his fathers decisions took us through our most successful period ever. Unlikely to ever be rivalled. 

Some people have very short memories and are being incredibly disrespectful to probably our best ever chairman once lauded as the best in the PL….

Spot on ! We have no idea what the full effects of Covid, financial fair play etc   truly mean to the club and owners who have sunk so much money in and surely none should doubt their integrity . Embarrassing really .

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, OriginalRobboFOX said:

4 minutes ago, exmoor fox said:

Spot on ! We have no idea what the full effects of Covid, financial fair play etc   truly mean to the club and owners who have sunk so much money in and surely none should doubt their integrity . Embarrassing really .

Was it him running the club or Vichai?

The running of the football club seems to be the total opposite to what it was 4 or 5 years ago.

• Like 2

Jordan says he believes the club is up for sale & 3 particular managers being looked at due to the structure they have worked in previously....could we soon be watching our team sat in Leicester's Red Bull Arena?

1 hour ago, OriginalRobboFOX said:

The decisions recently or lack of them have put the club in perilous danger of relegation. So I'm sorry if I don't share your respect for the owners at the moment.

43 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Jordan says he believes the club is up for sale & 3 particular managers being looked at due to the structure they have worked in previously....could we soon be watching our team sat in Leicester's Red Bull Arena?

Isn't the bloke that owns the majority of Red Bull of Thai nationality? Could be interesting, Never heard it was up for sale but several times been looking for active investment into the club. 

47 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

sport-preview-vardy-red-bull.jpg?strip=a

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

This seems pretty feasible given the names leaked by Fabrizio, wonder if the deal hinges on us surviving in the prem 

9 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Their teams are pretty successful if that was to happen…

Edited by Stevosevic
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

Isn't the bloke that owns the majority of Red Bull of Thai nationality? Could be interesting, Never heard it was up for sale but several times been looking for active investment into the club. 

This guy? 

Chalerm Yoovidhya is a Thai billionaire businessman and heir to the Red Bull fortune. As of 2020, Forbes estimates his net worth at US$20.2 billion

On 04/04/2023 at 14:31, Tommy G said:

You had many Chairman roles? Leadership positions? Decision maker roles? My point was - sometimes you might have complete blind faith on your opinion even when everything is pointing to the opposite.

I agree Top should of sacked him months ago, just (in my opinion) I won’t sling mud at the guy, he’s not had an easy time personally, his cash cow has suffered due to covid and he’s made some questionable decisions here at LCFC - but he’s also got the fa cup under his belt too. 

There are a lot of people that just jump at the chance to swing at him tbh. 

Lol he’s a billionaire, he’ll be fine.

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Not 100% sure but I think apichet was also at the game 

he hasn’t been here since the opening day of the season - he doesn’t come over v often 

I doubt he’d come over unless they were intending doing something whilst they were here 

Vichai birthday ceremony I would imagine 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, orangecity23 said:

There was two years of solid decline before this point, it's not like Rodgers needing sacking has crept up on them. There should have been contingency planning going on in the background behind Rodgers back, but Rudkin and co have been too busy snoozing.

I’m sure there may have been a plan. But football is a fast moving sport especially managers how can you have a contingency plan? Get a top coach in? maybe Sadler is the contingency plan. Also, you need to back your manager with signings etc not be planning on the background who’s gonna replace him 

15 hours ago, exmoor fox said:

None of that is relevant really when you're basically only deciding whether or not your current manager is fit for purpose or a complete dunderhead. That's down to making a decision or not. Having the money to be able to buy players or not is one thing (as well as FFP issues which are probably very real) but deterioration over a couple of years now had been obvious. Top is clearly different to his father.

• Like 1