Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Fans fault the defence is anxious

I've really enjoyed my time as a fan of this club, it's been a great lifetime, and I'll keep supporting the club until someone tells me otherwise. I'd like us to be higher up the table, but I may have taken us as high as I can. I take full reponsibility, and fully accept the consequences.

Please make my £10 million payoff cheque out to British Gas, might as well cut out the middleman, might be able to have the heating on for 20 seconds in December and boil a saucepan of peas at somepoint off that.

Edited by orangecity23
Check->cheque
  • Haha 2

Such a stupid statement, this is something I’d expect a manager of a kids Sunday league team to say to the parents on the side of the pitch. We are talking about professional football players who are managed by a man being payed a lot of money.

I’d say their manager coming out with quotes such as “were missing pieces of the jigsaw” playing his players out of position and words to the effect of his squad not being good enough is provoking more of an anxious feeling than any boo or murmur from the crowd.

• Haha 1

It's bullshit.

Naturally if you see a player who is uncomfortable on the ball as fans you hold your breath even more so when they're being closed down at speed. If Rodgers thinks we are going to cheer everytime Amartey or Ward fumble on the ball and gift possession away then he is deluded. 

The answer is fairly simple...if they're not capable of keeping possession and remaining calm then they shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11

1 hour ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

He’s losing the plot big time. The supporters are the lifeblood of any club. I defy any other fan base to put up with these stupid comments. What is he hoping to gain? 

Depending on who you beleive, between 10 and 30 million quid.