Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

Matturro looks like he'll be off to Italy, shame as no doubt he'll get a Uruguay call up soon and with Defensor in the Sudamericana next year we'd possibly have a chance of signing him. The lad is an absolute unit, but great on the ball 

Edited by Tommy Fresh

36 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

Can’t remember who suggested Iling Junior from Juventus but with all the problems they have right now it could be the perfect time to go for him 

That was me, been following him where possible for a couple of years now as the likes of Sancho and Madueke left elite academies to go overseas and it seems they really prosper. Iling-Junior has so much potential, I'm not sure what his long term best position is as he's played all over from wing back, winger and striker often on the left but when Juventus have deployed him wide right he's been devastating.

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That was me, been following him where possible for a couple of years now as the likes of Sancho and Madueke left elite academies to go overseas and it seems they really prosper. Iling-Junior has so much potential, I'm not sure what his long term best position is as he's played all over from wing back, winger and striker often on the left but when Juventus have deployed him wide right he's been devastating.

I watched a few of his highlights on YouTube looks direct and two footed, looks like he could play anywhere across the front and has a bit of bite about him too, could be a real gem

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lcfcrory said:

I watched a few of his highlights on YouTube looks direct and two footed, looks like he could play anywhere across the front and has a bit of bite about him too, could be a real gem

Contract up in the summer. On the face of it we stand no chance of signing him as Juventus have started giving him first team chances in Serie A and Champions League. I'm just hoping he's homesick and fancies a return to England and specifically fancies the Midlands where he'd have a clear run at owning that right wing spot.

Juventus also have another exceptional talent in Matias Soule who is a left footed winger so hopefully Iling-Junior sees his future up the Blue Army.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

The Ecuador CB’s are pretty decent. I like the look of both. Torres would probs be more attainable then that Hincapie who’s already plays for Leverkusen.

Since I said they are 1-0 down and seriously look shook! 

• Haha 1