Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looks like we could see Soyuncu, Praet, and Perez gone pretty soon then

Probably get about £10m and also £175k-ish in wages off the books

10m back against what, circa 70m that they cost us 😪...

Good business model that!!

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

If we don't sign anyone of note then I'd not be surprised if he walked between now and the summer.

And as a heavy Rodgers critic I think he'd be within his rights - would be an absolute disgrace if this is another half-arsed window.

14 hours ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

We have someone who was previously heavily involved with Right to Dream from its early days working within our academy. I’d be amazed if we haven’t got some form of links with them already!

I doubt it, the guy who set up RTD is 100% owner and chairman of Nordsjaelland.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

We should be all over this.

He's being mooted over the last couple of days to be off to Man U or even Newcastle...

To be fair he's better wide left than he is a striker for me so wouldn't be our top priority I don't reckon.

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

And as a heavy Rodgers critic I think he'd be within his rights - would be an absolute disgrace if this is another half-arsed window.

He will go absolutely nowhere without his money, in fact I would be surprised if anybody leaves without being fully paid up. This is our ongoing problem.

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He will go absolutely nowhere without his money, in fact I would be surprised if anybody leaves without being fully paid up. This is our ongoing problem.

He won't go but he's got a right this time to kick up a fuss I think. I blame him to an extent but I'm not letting the others off at this point.

Early days but I see plenty of others have already made moves meanwhile here, where it's supposedly critical, barely a credible link. I've seen it all before. I've no doubt we're in for another underwhelming window.

Hope I’m wrong but just get the feeling that we will be shopping in the bargain basement and still struggle to get things sorted.

IF, IF that happens, then I can see a fair number of fed up staff including our new Head of Recruitment and deepened apathy from many supporters as we fall further and further behind other teams.

Really hope I’m wrong and crossing everything that we can get in some good acquisitions 🤞

16 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Good to see we have got some key deals sorted early. 

Not surprising given we signed one player in the pre-season. 

Oh wait.... 

What deals ? I havent seen anyone in or out yet. 

We're 3 days in now into January, Drepressing.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
9 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Danny Ings said to be available. Not worked out Villa, but would make a great addition.

No he wouldn't.