Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

7 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

I'll act like I didn't see this. We ****ing turned down PSV

As others have said, it's Tanner so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Besides, as good a player as he might be, Gakpo is a left winger, no? Not top of the priority list. We need someone for RW.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Pretty sure Chaka Traore is out of contract with Milan in the summer, watched some UEFA youth league and this lad is very good. I imagine if he doesn't stay at AC he'll go to a very big club

Daniel Ruiz is outstanding as well

Good work

Ruiz would get a WP by the looks of things too

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

All I can assume is that we need to either get people out for wage reasons or space reasons, it does feel like a repeat of recent windows where we have to get folks out before we can get people in.

Although it is only the 6th I guess :huh:

Probably right. If so, hopefully we don’t hold out for the perfect fees on players half way out the door or who BR doesn’t trust and we move a few on so we can trade.

It does have the feel of the summer, raised expectations only for us to tinker when all recognise major changes are needed.

Just now, JimmyC74 said:

Probably right. If so, hopefully we don’t hold out for the perfect fees on players half way out the door or who BR doesn’t trust and we move a few on so we can trade.

It does have the feel of the summer, raised expectations only for us to tinker when all recognise major changes are needed.

Yeah, I hope we go for a “just get them out” mentality, and not some Rudkin master wheeler dealer horror show

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

As others have said, it's Tanner so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Besides, as good a player as he might be, Gakpo is a left winger, no? Not top of the priority list. We need someone for RW.

Obviously, but he's a versatile player, can play up top as well. Currently sat on 33 goal contributions in 29 appearances, I'd take that any day.

It’s the fact we know we’re desperate for signings.. (as do other clubs unfortunately)

things take time is all we hear..

surely we scout these players for months in advance and can put things in place..

things change also…and I think our main struggle is Leicester isn’t attractive to anyone..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rigga said:

It’s the fact we know we’re desperate for signings.. (as do other clubs unfortunately)

surely we scout these players for months in advance and can put things in place..

things change also…and I think our main struggle is Leicester isn’t attractive to anyone..

...to a point, at this moment it may be just possible that we may be perceived as a team that has attained success and have gone as far as we can. Our best years are now behind us, it is as good as it could ever be.

14 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...to a point, at this moment it may be just possible that we may be perceived as a team that has attained success and have gone as far as we can. Our best years are now behind us, it is as good as it could ever be.

A great few years it was too..

we return to the LCFC rollercoaster yo yo team between divisions I imagine..

On 07/01/2023 at 09:52, Rigga said:

Chelsea have signed 3 senior players already!!!!