Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

45 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Top loves him.

He was around but never really in the scene when Vichai was incharge, as soon as the tragedy happened the little weasel wormed his way in, pulled the wool over Tops eyes and is prob also advising him. I would imagine he is in charge whilst Top is out of the country. I honestly believe he is one of, if not the main reason were in the shit

Thing is we were talking of three signings this window. That's out the ordinary for us but needs must. Other clubs have players in. Why is nothing done?

Said it earlier in the season and every little thing I see reinforces my view is that Top is simply far too loyal to those who don't really deserve it. It's one thing when that stops you kicking on for European football and whatnot. But I doubt people will see the respectable side when this has us rooted in the Championship.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
9 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

He was around but never really in the scene when Vichai was incharge, as soon as the tragedy happened the little weasel wormed his way in, pulled the wool over Tops eyes and is prob also advising him. I would imagine he is in charge whilst Top is out of the country. I honestly believe he is one of, if not the main reason were in the shit

Not true.

1 hour ago, FoxOnWheels said:

My Grandad was a Director at the club 15 years ago and Rudkin was rates horrendously then

Yea I have a few mates who were in the academy back in the day when he was involved with that… safe to say non of them had a good word to say about the bloke!

None of them made it as pro footballers to be fair so I always took there hatred with a pinch of salt lol 

Edited by dbtcity

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

Yea I have a few mates who were in the academy back in the day when he was involved with that… safe to say non of them had a good word to say about the bloke

How he’s made it from there to the position he is in now I mean FairPlay to the bloke 😂

Felt strangely optimistic about this window and that the club would realise what we need and be proactive to get some faces in early doors even if they were pretty young players who were still raw.  

Everyday that passes now the situation just seems to get worse and worse from a fans perspective anyway 🤣 

• Like 1

same old story in the window,  we start off with some great links, they slowly end up at other clubs and the terrible links start to emerge..i’m just waiting for them. 

It’s nice to be frugle when you get some good deals but for the sake of a few million isn’t half annoying to miss out on targets because we are always waiting for the best deal 

9 hours ago, UHDrive said:

@Ric Flair Are you aware of Attila Szalai? He's a Hungarian CB for Fenerbache who's left sided and has played at LB as well. No rumours I can see of but he's shot up in value over the last 2 years with reliable stats and valued at €20m under contract to 2025.

...I  believe we are all aware of him!!!

Spoken about in numerous posts on here.

5 hours ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

You watch too many films

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ronnup said:

My concern is that we buy squad players, not first team starters

I agree with this. In the summer we will need starting GK, CB, CM, RW and possibly CF (although I do like Daka)

Be good if we could tick a couple of those off this January with a RW and CB. I wouldn't mind a loanee who can cover both wings too.

Edited by LVFox