Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not in the PL but Lyon want shot of Romain Faivre and we simply have to do the deal. We wanted him before.

Certainly reads as though he's well and truly available. Make of that what you will. 

So did anyone watch Fulham and Chelsea this morning . 
well just want to mention some very astute signings that Fulham have pulled off , and I am DAME sure we would not take to many of these players. 
leno has been great for them , not wanted at arsenal, but great for Fulham 

william , was my man of the match , boy could we do with his silky skills , his 1st touch is miles better than anyone we have , he killed Chelsea 

pereira , I am sure we looked at him a couple of years ago but never followed thru, he was also great 

palhinha I think they said he cost 20 million what a bargain, pulled the strings in the midfield . 
so what I am saying is if a club like Fulham can pull some so called has Beens together , and I am pretty sure it didn’t cost them much why are we not doing the same thing 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bptiger said:

So did anyone watch Fulham and Chelsea this morning . 
well just want to mention some very astute signings that Fulham have pulled off , and I am DAME sure we would not take to many of these players. 
leno has been great for them , not wanted at arsenal, but great for Fulham 

william , was my man of the match , boy could we do with his silky skills , his 1st touch is miles better than anyone we have , he killed Chelsea 

pereira , I am sure we looked at him a couple of years ago but never followed thru, he was also great 

palhinha I think they said he cost 20 million what a bargain, pulled the strings in the midfield . 
so what I am saying is if a club like Fulham can pull some so called has Beens together , and I am pretty sure it didn’t cost them much why are we not doing the same thing 

Pretty sure none of those players would've come to Leicester even if tried.

20 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

What's not hard to moan about him is the wages he's given to squad players from the off and the length of deals to injury prone players whose deals here are running down. I'm also bemused by our antics on declaring we had to get rid of players last summer and yet made some really unreasonable decisions on the likes of Soumare, Praet and a few other squad / fringe players. He'll have been largely leading on that too.

...I think we have to look back to the "family" that Top and Vichai sought to create!!!

Extended contracts to players coming back from injury was a gamble and a demonstration of taking care of your own. It is not a pragmatic business plan but the "family" transcends all that.

The decision for Vestergaard was that he chose to stay, the Praet deal was less than we would have hoped to sell for and the alternative was another loan, with little guarantee that a sale would happen.

Rudkin has had his moments for poor deals, but to an extent, he is being governed from above.

We do pay a good salary, but that could just be his only chance to get deals over the line in order for players to come to a provisional place like us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Surprised we aren`t linked, but I suppose he is primarily a RW...

I watched him a couple of times with the US national team and wasn't super impressed tbh. He's decent enough for sure but there just didn't seem anything 'over and above' about him.... if that makes sense. Maybe if we were in desperate need of a RW, and had an odd £15M to spare...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, taupe said:

I watched him a couple of times with the US national team and wasn't super impressed tbh. He's decent enough for sure but there just didn't seem anything 'over and above' about him.... if that makes sense. Maybe if we were in desperate need of a RW, and had an odd £15M to spare...

Yes, we aren`t that desperate....for the last.....5-6 years or anything  

• Haha 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Madueke would surerly be Tottenham bound as Moura is not renewing and they probably has a sweet deal as an ex-Tottenham lad anyway

Moura barely plays anyway. 

I'd have thought Spurs have enough going forward. Kane, Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski.