Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Zakaria Aboukhlal with another goal. I can't help but feel he's the RW we ought to be going for in the £20m region, he just seems so progressive in his ability, potential and  skill set.

Second this but it's too logical for us. He's a rw who is versatile, has played as a cf, a lw, a lwb and he's done well in two decent leagues. We'll sign boga though 👍 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

Second this but it's too logical for us. He's a rw who is versatile, has played as a cf, a lw, a lwb and he's done well in two decent leagues. We'll sign boga though 👍 

Boga would ideal to displace Harvey as the one who gets a kicking after every poor result. It is getting repetitive on here.

• Like 2

I’m past thinking new signing will save us from relegation now. Until Rodgers goes we are rotten to the core. Signing a couple of new players isn’t the answer now, sacking the manager is, to give the whole dressing room a lift / kick start to the season again. Spend the money on getting rodgers and his hangers on out whilst still time to turn things around Top

• Like 3

I know we're after Kristiansen as a left-back but I've just started watching the transfer window and completely forgot about Japhet Tanganga. I wonder if he would be a decent loan option as a CB in a four, RCB in a three or a RB in a four with Castagne moving over to the left again.

I know there must be a reason why he's not getting game time. But his attitude, positivity and aggression in defence could be a decent catalyst to help us avoid the drop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, alanf0x said:

I’m past thinking new signing will save us from relegation now. Until Rodgers goes we are rotten to the core. Signing a couple of new players isn’t the answer now, sacking the manager is, to give the whole dressing room a lift / kick start to the season again. Spend the money on getting rodgers and his hangers on out whilst still time to turn things around Top

Absolutely THIS! I'm hoping we DON'T sign new players this window as Rodgers would only destroy them as he has the rest of the squad. Teaching new players how to play Brendan Ball aint gonna help us at this stage. The nail is pretty-much in the coffin relegation-wise - so use any funds we do have to rid ourselves of the poison dwarf and retain the opportunity for Sean to sign new, championship-style-players in the summer.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I know we're after Kristiansen as a left-back but I've just started watching the transfer window and completely forgot about Japhet Tanganga. I wonder if he would be a decent loan option as a CB in a four, RCB in a three or a RB in a four with Castagne moving over to the left again.

I know there must be a reason why he's not getting game time. But his attitude, positivity and aggression in defence could be a decent catalyst to help us avoid the drop.

Sorry - I actually agree with nearly all your posts, but this time!?!....

...Japhet Tanganga must be one of the WORST players to have ever appeared in the premier league - not good enough for us even on our present trajectory down to Division 1!

4 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Sorry - I actually agree with nearly all your posts, but this time!?!....

...Japhet Tanganga must be one of the WORST players to have ever appeared in the premier league - not good enough for us even on our present trajectory down to Division 1!

Haha fair enough :thumbup:

I remember him being decent when he first burst on the scene. Admittedly I haven't seen a lot of him since. I'm probably just clouded by those first few appearances he made.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Doing brilliantly, scoring and assisting regularly and Feyenoord are flying under Slot.

There's an alternate universe where we bring in Slot, he brings in Bijlow and Kokcu and we all live happily ever after.

Can I go live there please?

• Haha 1

I would be surprised if we sign anyone tbh..

we still have a top heavy squad of utter crap that we could not shift in the summer..

nothing has changed..

BR can not get a tune out if this lot..

whoever is in charge in the summer, needs a fresh start , and the club needs a new identity both on and off the pitch.

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Should be seeing if we could do a deal for Maxence Lacroix from Wolfsburg

Seemed to be dropped to 3rd choice for a few games just before the World Cup but still very highly rated and still only 22

Southampton apparently came close to signing him last summer

Would be a brilliant piece of bidniz

On 13/01/2023 at 16:55, LestaLad said:

Makes too much sense to happen I’m afraid.

There's too much talk but no action from the club. Is all this talk alerting other clubs to the players we want so they step in. The talk of interest will only push up the price. So to the club, just do it!!!

An example is Gonzalez, because we didn't get the deal done, it looks like we now won't get him.