Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There are likely wingers we can still land on loan at the very least if we don't have enough time left to land our main targets.

Romain Faivre

Nicolo Zaniolo

Reiss Nelson

Omari Hutchinson

Facuna Pellistri

Oscar Bobb

Carlos Borges

Zaniolo has been linked with bigger clubs. As much as I'd love it too, I can't see that happening. 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Zaniolo has been linked with bigger clubs. As much as I'd love it too, I can't see that happening. 

All depends on game time doesn't it. He comes here and has absolutely no competition for either a RW spot or he plays ACM / up front if Maddison isn't playing. 

Can't think of another PL club he goes in to without competition. He's not going Bournemouth, let's face it. He's not going anywhere that pays him less than £80-90k a week.

It might be that at this stage we have to look at players whom their club don't need to replace and therefore be on tenterhooks as part of a chain.

To do that we need to look at out of favour players, young fringe players or clubs with money problems.

I can still deal with these parameters. I'd get deals done in hours. I'll do a list.

Transfers?

“The wheels are in motion. My concentration has been with the team.”

Transfer priorities?

“I don’t prioritise. They are important areas for us to support the squad and increase competition. Hopefully over the coming days we can do something.”

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Transfers?

Transfer priorities?

“I don’t prioritise. They are important areas for us to support the squad and increase competition. Hopefully over the coming days we can do something.”

I may be reading too much into it but “wheels in motion” makes me think of Tete.. 

17 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Transfers?

Transfer priorities?

So shit DoF and negotiators confirmed them 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

There are likely wingers we can still land on loan at the very least if we don't have enough time left to land our main targets.

Romain Faivre - maybe

Nicolo Zaniolo - **** no, please, it'd be offensive to shadows to call him a shadow of his former self

Reiss Nelson - could do worse

Omari Hutchinson - why not

Facuna Pellistri - I liked him for Argentina

Oscar Bobb - that's just a made up name, admit it Rick

Carlos Borges - would be a bit harsh on an 18 year old to be thrown in as a starter, not to mention City would be stupid to give us any option to buy him

So however many players we bring in, we do not have to shift that many out. There will be a lot of unhappy players who will not be in the squad of 25. Basically waiting till summer unless they can get a move in the next few days. This cannot be good for team moral having these players hanging around as many of them have been doing for the last 6 months. Poor management but then you cannot move players out if they do not want to go and no other team needs then.

10 minutes ago, Shane said:

I wouldn't mind Joao Pedro from Watford. Tete, Pedro and Barnes would give us some solid depth.

He’s currently crocked mate. 

Would have to be a summer signing if Watford fail to get promoted.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Romain Faivre

Nicolo Zaniolo

Reiss Nelson

Omari Hutchinson

Facuna Pellistri

Oscar Bobb

Carlos Borges

For those not ITK like me, is there any from those players that are a "ric standard" that we could get with an option to buy?