Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

January 2023

7 hours ago, Shane said:

Alex Scott? He prefers a central position but can also play on the wing

He plays where he wants. So willing and versatile. 

A proper player who I think will just get better and better the further he's goes up the leagues.

We should be all over this one in the summer, and heads should roll if we're not.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

He plays where he wants. So willing and versatile. 

A proper player who I think will just get better and better the further he's goes up the leagues.

We should be all over this one in the summer, and heads should roll if we're not.

Would be great to get him in now and loan him back to Bristol for the rest of the season. Can then come in, in the summer when Madders will likely leave us. 

• Like 1

If we sign Souttar we still need one more and imo that has to be an ACM.

We have maddison just back from injury and that's it. Every position from strikers down to the DM's would be the same as we have now. We can't rely on Tete (who may get injured himself at some point) to drag us out of the relegation scrap.

I'm extremely happy with Kristiansen and Souttar but we are just as bad offensively as we have been defensively. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Just watching this and I really really like him. The perfect mix of both Maddison and Grealish. I’d pay the 25m he’s said to cost, would soon prove to be a bargain.

That was lovely to watch. Do we reckon Braybrooke could play like that if he ever got a run of games? I’ve seen glimpses of that for U21s… 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Just watching this and I really really like him. The perfect mix of both Maddison and Grealish. I’d pay the 25m he’s said to cost, would soon prove to be a bargain.

Surely the ideal Maddison replacement, needs to add more goals to his game though.

Hes younger than Maddison when we got him. Madders had just had a breakout year at Norwich. I feel like Scott's about to do the same. Possibly just in the second half of this season. 

I think half the post i make are backing this guy. Safe to say I want him here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ts_1010 said:

Hes younger than Maddison when we got him. Madders had just had a breakout year at Norwich. I feel like Scott's about to do the same. Possibly just in the second half of this season. 

I think half the post i make are backing this guy. Safe to say I want him here.

Didn't realise he was only 19, sign him now and loan him back to Bristol City

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

Got told it earlier then seen some reporter say about it on twitter. Also his Instagram is a bit of a hint 

6E61FAD1-10C1-4359-9D24-C7A5BEF70500.jpeg

Interesting, just watched some highlights and he looks an absolute weapon. This is what we like to see!!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I see, could be a good move! We should utilise OHL more I think, snap up proper raw talent for cheap and loan them out to them.

We should be doing it more with decent talents not just farm off academy prospects onto them, don't think that went down well since nothings happened for a few years now. Brighton utilise their link with Union well to get work permits, Mitoma for example this season.