Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

500 likes and Brendan gets the sack

24 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Are you the 1% that thinks Brendan still has it and can turn it around? 

You only need to read some of the FB comments to see we have plenty of fans who believe he should stay. I don't think we on the forum are representative of the fan base as a whole. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marbles said:

1% Lolol 

I’ve said before, the people screaming the loudest are usually in the minority.

By the looks of this failed “poll”, I think saying you guys represent 1% of anything, would be kind.

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

Not sure I understand quite what you are saying.

I'm 100% sure I don't understand what marbles is saying...

11 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

You only need to read some of the FB comments to see we have plenty of fans who believe he should stay. I don't think we on the forum are representative of the fan base as a whole. 

Problem is, you have a few on here that only want to stir the pot.  Either they are not LCFC fans, or they just like to watch things burn.  They are usually the first to badmouth a player, the team, personnel - and then the first to say “Told you so” if some doom and gloom they predicted comes true.

Then you have a few that have the need to be liked - so they go along with whatever the loudest argument is.  They will bring up snide comments about whatever the hot topic is, in threads that have nothing to do with the topic.

Of course some on here are genuine in their beliefs.  Right or wrong.  
But to think that this forum is a fair representation of the fan base, would be nuts.

19 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

If your in the ground between 3pm and 5 pm on Saturday I am 100% sure you will change your view.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

Well that wins the award of the funniest post of the year so far, you are more deluded and out of touch than Brendan himself.

Thank you Ian.

That means a whole heckuva lot coming from one of the 500 who took the time to voice their tiny, itty bitty opinion.  Stay strong my friend.  You may get your numbers up to 600 one day.

1 minute ago, marbles said:

Problem is, you have a few on here that only want to stir the pot.  Either they are not LCFC fans, or they just like to watch things burn.  They are usually the first to badmouth a player, the team, personnel - and then the first to say “Told you so” if some doom and gloom they predicted comes true.

Then you have a few that have the need to be liked - so they go along with whatever the loudest argument is.  They will bring up snide comments about whatever the hot topic is, in threads that have nothing to do with the topic.

But to think that this forum is a fair representation of the fan base, would be nuts.

There is only one thing that deserves the description’nuts’

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marbles said:

Thank you Ian.

That means a whole heckuva lot coming from one of the 500 who took the time to voice their tiny, itty bitty opinion.  Stay strong my friend.  You may get your numbers up to 600 one day.

Thanks, speak later when you are back from junior school.

27 minutes ago, marbles said:

That not even 1% want him gone

That's ridiculous. It might at a push still be 55% to 45% Rodgers in amongst the wider fanbase but that's because the majority are casuals that aren't listening to his post match interviews and media comments.

No self-respecting Leicester fan that listens to and understands what he's been saying about the ownership, the players and now the fans could possibly still back him.

Edited by BigGibbo
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, marbles said:

I think you will find those on here that want him gone, only want what is best for this Club. I have supported Leicester for 50 years plus and last Sunday I was ashamed of what I witnessed. Just like you, people on here are entitled and free to state their opinions. Another defeat on Sunday and I think the amount of fans that want him gone will grow. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Are you the 1% that thinks Brendan still has it and can turn it around? 

No, I’m in the 99% that recognises this thread as the meteoric rise to ascendency of @Ric Flair rep point whore and (slow burning) comedy genius, as opposed to a realistic contributory solution to the problems facing Leicester City Football Club.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigGibbo said:

That's ridiculous. It might at a push still be 55% to 45% Rodgers in amongst the wider fanbase but that's because the majority are casuals that aren't listening to his post match interviews and media comments.

No self-respecting Leicester fan that listens to and understands what he's been saying about the ownership, the players and now the fans could possibly still back him.

I'm not entirely sure that,that's true. Look how many people have looked at this thread and not voted.Ive been a Leicester fan since 72 and seen it all. If we beat Villa then everything could change. You have to be careful what you wish for, their aren't a huge amount of quality managers out there. I'm 70% in favour which means I'm 30% against and I'd guess o im not sure,that's probably a fair assessment of City fans opinions based upon people that I know.

42 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I'm not entirely sure that,that's true. Look how many people have looked at this thread and not voted.Ive been a Leicester fan since 72 and seen it all. If we beat Villa then everything could change. You have to be careful what you wish for, their aren't a huge amount of quality managers out there. I'm 70% in favour which means I'm 30% against and I'd guess o im not sure,that's probably a fair assessment of City fans opinions based upon people that I know.

Even less people liked the stupid thread I made about us winning the FA Cup so don't take it so seriously pal.

Just because people eat soup with a spoon, doesn't mean you can't eat it with a knife and fork.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

How blatantly would he have to disrespect our club before his position was untenable in your eyes then?

He's fallen out with a significant chunk of our squad, has lowered the bar to 40 points as the aim for the season (absurd for this squad and on his salary any professional manager could achieve that for a tenth the pay), all of our saleable assets suddenly want away, he's blaming the board, individual players and now even the fans for not helping the player's after he spent months denigrating them publicly, all whilst advertising himself for every other job going (paraphrasing: "I'm young and fresh it's just my squad that isn't").

As far as the alternatives go it's the club's responsibility to have a shortlist of capable replacements. We shouldn't stick with a manager that's taking us backwards just because we can't personally think of an obvious replacement and I would argue just the weight being lifted off the shoulders of the players when he leaves will be enough to prime us for a bounce.

3 hours ago, marbles said:

Think you lost marbles mate...... people who come on this forum our passionate about the football club firstly and lastly and nothing more!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

How anyone can still support the guy is beyond me… he’s turned on the board, the players and the fans? 

He's also matched the same unwanted record of Ranieri and Puel when they were sacked of losing 5 on the spin with all 3 of them making it look very likely that relegation was on the cards. In fact Brendan now gets the opportunity to break that record, the other two were sacked after the 5th straight league defeat.

It's quite astonishing that anyone would still be able to retain belief he can turn this around or that he should be given the opportunity to do so. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marcymarc666 said:

Anyone that still thinks he can turn it around knows absolutely piss all about football. How can someone watch Leicester for 50 years and think we can't attract a better manager than this lol

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's also matched the same unwanted record of Ranieri and Puel when they were sacked of losing 5 on the spin with all 3 of them making it look very likely that relegation was on the cards. In fact Brendan now gets the opportunity to break that record, the other two were sacked after the 5th straight league defeat.

It's quite astonishing that anyone would still be able to retain belief he can turn this around or that he should be given the opportunity to do so. 

Agreed.

And not to mention, the guy clearly doesn’t want to turn it around. He has full on ****ed it all off. He’s fighting to save his face, hopefully Brighton fall for it, and come and save us from this current nightmare. I actually genuinely dislike the bloke, and don’t have an ounce of respect left for him. 

• Like 3